Instagram Cast Live

"Is this thing on...aha! Hello everyone." Tasha chuckles as she holds her phone up. She just started an Instagram live and currently the entire cast is on vacation in some tropical paradise. They rented out a small resort and now the cast is swimming and hanging out in the pool, some sunbathing while others are getting drinks at the swim up bar. "We, the Orange Family, are here..in paradise." Tasha says, gesturing outwards before a big smile cracks on her face. "Hey I'm doing a live." Tasha says and Yael, Adrienne, and Danielle come over to chat. "Hiii!" Yael smiles as her arms wrap around Tashas shoulder and they look into the camera. "Wait wait wait let's set this up on the swim up bar, y'all agree?" Tasha says and everyone replies positively. From a viewers point of view the camera shows Tasha basically jumping into the pool and placing the phone at the swim up bar. "This is the swim up bar..uhh we can get wasted in water!" Tasha chuckles as she cheers a drink in the air and sips it. "Tay come over here, say hi!" Danielle hums and Tay swims over, wearing a red bikini with her hair is tied up into her signature messy ponytail. "Hello worlddd!" Taylor giggles, she's a bit tipsy but aren't they all. "Paradise!" She smiles again as Tasha reads off some of the comments. "Is there another season coming?" Tasha says as she reads a comment that catches her eye. "Nope, sadly not. Everyone's stories has come to an end, season seven is the last season of Orange." Tasha says and pouts a bit. As Taylor's leaning on the bar counter a bit, Laura swims up to her and wraps her arms around her waist. "Mm hey Tay.." She hums as she kisses Taylor's neck gently. Taylor bites her lip and leans back a bit on her lover, "Hey babe.." She whispers as she holds Laura's hands around her waist. "We're still on live lovebirds." Tasha chuckles and Laura smiles, her head resting on Taylor's shoulder. "Heyy Orange family." Laura hums, rocking Taylor and herself in the water gently. Laura's wearing a white bikini with her brunette hair down, wavy because of the beach the day before. Taylor turns to Laura and kisses her deeply, one of her hands holding Laura's head as she does so. "We're gonna go to our hotel room, see ya later Tasha." Laura smirks as she pulls Taylor away, both of them giggling like school girls. "Have fun you two, dont be too loud!" Tasha laughs as she turns back to the phone. "As Pre and Schilling have their fun..ask some questions for the cast and I and we'll try our best to answer."