COs Mind

Look what you did.

LOOK AT IT.

Look at the blood pooling around their heads.

Look at the dirt under your fingernails.

They were the perfect couple, Romeo and Juliet.

They took so long to die, Im going to be late for the CO meeting.

Their love was bittersweet. They would've never worked. Hell they should thank me for ending it.

She kept on screaming her name as I beat her lovers face in, alex, Alex, Alex, ALEX, ALEX.

God the blonde was annoying, that high pitched voice. The way her hands weakly clawed at my arm as the crimson blood dripped down the knife.

And the brunette. Shame I had to kill her. Such a shame I had to beat her beautiful face in in front of her lover. Oh and we can't forget the prison family.

The one in the little black dress, yelling her head off as she watched me torture the two. Side by side.

I snapped the brunettes arm before I beat her.

That got a rouse out of them.

Especially the blonde. Oh you could see the will to live drain out of her eyes as her lover laid there in pain. That's what I like to see.

She tried to attack me so I had to kill her, I had no other choice.  Shove my knife through the shower curtain and into her honey cream skin as screams erupted like a twisted concert.

You should've seen the brunette face as I tossed her precious bleeding out Piper next to her.

I had to kill them all, saving the mama bear for last. I held her by her neck, making her look at her lifeless children on the floor. Their blood pooling and getting on my boots.

She cried, of course she cried. I didn't kill her though. No that would be excess. Instead I stepped back and watch her try and stop the bleeding of the blonde, trying to wake up the lifeless figure in the black dress. I watched as her body shook with anger and sadness, the dead bodies piling up in the small storage closet.

I left her in there as I changed into my CO uniform.

Locked the door.

I walked down the hallways with a smile, knowing how she's suffering with the corpses.

I walk into the CO room and they all turn to me with a smile, the blood still dripping down my hands.

"Hello CO Piscatella"