Socs and Greasers

Alex Vause, a Greaser with a sexy smile and a black leather jacket.

Piper Chapman, a Soc with dirty strawberry blonde hair and a WASPy family.

The two are complete polar opposites, Piper always needing to be organized and things to have symmetry while Alex likes to relax and embrace the mess. Piper enjoys showers and cuddles compared to Alex who opts for mud fights and steamy sex. The pair are like yin and yang, their two worlds clashing at times but only finding peace in each other.

The couple met each other at a drive in, both of their crew dragging them along. Drive ins are the only areas where Socs and Greasers get along because it's ran by Red. She doesn't belong to the Greasers or the Socs, she does her own thing and anyone who is stupid enough to cross her regrets it..everyone knows that. She's the mama bear of the two groups Alex and Piper belong to. See, the Socs and Greasers both have groups in their groups..if that makes sense. Piper belongs to the Hearts and Alex belongs to the Spades. Piper always sports a dainty gold and red heart necklace while Alex has an gold ace of spades patch on her signature leather jacket. The members of the hearts consist of Piper, Lorna, Norma, Lianne, Soso, Poussey, Cindy, Taystee, and Polly. On the other hand the members of the spades consist of Alex, Nicky, Maritza, Flaca, Lolly, Susanne, Big Boo, and Blanca. Red has always enjoyed her girls because they're the only two groups of Socs and Greasers that kinda get along. Yeah they have their disputes here and there but at the end they're just one big family.

When Lorna and Polly dragged Piper to the drive in with her friends she was skeptical. She wanted to go home and read her book, cuddle up in her reading nook while drinking a cup of tea and enjoying the silence. Piper was dressed in a palate of pastels and golds that night. She wore a pastel pink, knee-length skirt with a cream colour collared shirt..it's a mouthful. She accompanied it with her everyday gold and red necklace and topped it off with white converse.

-
-

As Piper and her friends arrive at the drive in they sit in the back of a dust coated blue mustang, everyone piling in. The drive in is playing "Up to His Ears" tonight, the fun and light music making the atmosphere pleasant. Next to the blue mustang a red Chevy pickup truck pulls in, filled with The Spade Greasers. They're talking among themselves as a raspy voice catches Pipers attention. Her eyes wander towards the red pickup truck, trying to find the source of the intriguing voice. Finally, Pipers blue eyes land on a tall Greaser. She's dressed in a cream colored shirt layered by a black leather jacket. Her dark brown almost black hair contrasts with her sparkling green eyes shining through black secretary glasses. Piper notices that the winged eyeliner the girl has on makes her eyes that much more sexier and her lips are a beautiful cherry red. She throws her head back and laughs, making Piper smile. The sound of her laughter makes butterflies erupt in her stomach, her freckled honey cream skin turning a shade of rosy pink. The mysterious greaser finishes off her look with black converse and light jeans, her hands shoved into her leather jacket pocket. As Piper is admiring the mystery woman someone's hand wraps around Pipers shoulder. "Hey Pipes" Larry says. Larry walked Piper home from school once and now he won't leave her alone.

Pipers POV

"Hey Larry.." I say, tense at the sudden contact, distracted by the goddess a few yards away from me. "So I was thinking if you'd want to go to the diner this weekend?" he says, getting close to my ear and making me shrink away. He's the most snobby Soc out there, with his whiney high pitched voice and cruddy letterman jacket. He wears that everyday and by the way he smells he never washes it. "No..actually Larry I'm good" I say, politely declining him as I push his arm off my shoulder. Suddenly talking erupts near the red pickup truck and the brunette chuckles, a frizzy haired girl pushing her towards our car. Her hands are still in her pockets as she walks over confidently to our blue mustang, a soft but intimidating smirk tugging at her lips. "Evenin' ladies, gentlemen" she hums, tipping an imaginary hat off to us. God even her voice is sexy. She makes eye contact with me and smiles, stepping towards me. I can feel Larry step towards me, sizing her up and I groan internally. "Hey" she says simply, looking at me up and down and smiling even more. "Hey" I smile back, my knees going weak at her gaze. "I'm Alex Vause, from the Spades over there" she explains, pointing over her shoulder. "Hi Alex, I'm Piper Chapman, from the Hearts" I say warmly, a blush coming into my cheeks. "I was wondering if I could accompany you on this fine drive in? I have this really cool spot where we can see the screen well." She states, not too aggressive but not shy, I like her. "I'm not a serial killer don't worry" she chuckles as she notices me staring, "I just think you're breathtaking and I really wanna get to know you" she bites her lip gently. My god this woman is something. "Actually she ha-" Larry states besides me but I quickly interrupt him. "Of course Al, I would love to watch the movie with you" I smile and her eyes light up, her hand outstretched. "Shall we malady?" she jokes and I giggle softly, taking her hand. "We shall" I joke back and a smile takes up her face. I hear Larry mumbling something laced with venom under his breath but I pay no mind as my attention now fully on Alex. Her hand fits perfectly in mine as we walk to the concession booth. "Mind is I grab us some sodas before we head to my spot?" she asks and I shake my head no, blushing like a little kid. "No I don't mind" I hum as she pulls me closer to her while we're waiting in line. I lean into her arm and she smells like vanilla, leather, sweet smoke, and sandalwood. Damn she smells good. It's not uncomfortable or awkward between us even though I met her a few minutes ago.