Time Machine

Taylor's POV

"And..action!" The director calls and Laura, aka Alex, and I walk hand in hand towards Angie and Leanne. "Here, we've got your chips" Laura says, showing the two bags of name brand chips in her hand. "Thank you, you have half an hour." Leanne says, snatching the chips from Laura's hand . As soon as she announces that she opens the time machine door and Laura pulls me in, kicking off our prison boots. She immediately pinned me up against the car board wall and kisses me deeply, letting her hands roam under my prison shirt and grabbing my chest. I moan softly into the kiss and pull away momentarily. I grab her glasses before throwing them off to the side and ball her white shirt tightly in my hands, kissing her velvet lips. She grabs my hips and pushes me down onto the floor, getting in between my legs as we kiss passionately. Our breathing starts to get heavy as Laura slowly pushes her hand down my pants, a glint in her eye as my hands rest on her neck. Oh shit..she said she actually wanted to take me infront of the crew..i'm not complaining. She dips into the modesty shorts and rubs my bud with her fingers, moaning softly. My hand rests on her chest as I whimper and moan softly into the kiss, feeling her hot breath on mine. My hips start to move and her hand slips down, pushing two fingers into me unexpectedly. My head softly rolls back and I moan out, my eyes closed as my hand goes up to the side of her neck. I breathe out and look up at my brunette lover, my body heating up as she delivers her lines. "So this is how we hold hands?" She chuckles as she pushes her fingers a bit deeper into me. I gasp gently and smile, my hand cupping her cheek. "I missed you." I breathe out, my body trying to get closer to her. "I missed you too Pipes." She husks out, my fingertips gently going under her chin as we kiss deeply again. "But this you, not the other..galvanized lunatic you." Laura says, looking down at me as the box becomes hot. "I love it when you talk dirty." I joke softly and she kisses me again, the desire for each other greater and greater as she pushes her fingers inside faster and faster. My legs open for her more as we hear Leanne and Angie deliver their lines. Laura slowly pulls her hands out of my pants for a second as she tucks her long hair behind her ear, kissing me deeply as she once more palms my chest. "Hey! You owe us a dollar!" Leanne says and Laura and I pull away from each other. "Four dollars, one dollar per titty..that's the right!" I hear Angie say and Laura pushes her hands down my pants again, pushing two fingers into my heat as I moan. My hand wraps around her waist and she sighs as I move her long hair a bit. "I hate prison." She huffs and I nod before cupping her cheek again and kissing her deeply, her fingers pumping in and out of my heat as I moan. My hand comes down and cups hers, fuck she's making me a moaning mess infront if the crew. I buck my hips into hers as we kiss passionately, my entire body starting to shake. I whisper desperately in her ear, "Laura please..please please please faster." I beg and get rewarded with a third finger. She curls them to hit my g-spot and my back arches into her body, my moans being muffled by Laura's kisses. "I-I'm gonna cum, oh god baby I'm gonna cum!" I whisper out shakily, Laura kissing on my sweet spot and making me melt under her. "Cum Tay, cum for me baby" she whispers lustfully and I moan loudly, my legs shaking as the entire crew gets blocked from my mind. "Oh god! Oh fuck Laura!" I moan, my hands gripping Lauras shoulders as my head throws back, my cum releasing all over my girlfriends fingers. She chuckles and slows down, letting me ride out her high as I grind on her fingers. "Oh godddd" I whisper, kissing Laura's again deeply as I calm down. She pulls out her fingers and I whimper as she puts them in her mouth, sitting up in the small time machine. "I- Cut.." The director says and my face turns beet root red, seeing the crew and some of our cast mates watch us. Laura has a smug look on her face as she watches me blush, "I can't believe you fucked me with over 40 people watching us." I whisper and she chuckles, kissing my lips softly before helping me up. I hug her tightly as we make our way out of the cardboard box, my legs still slightly shaking as we walk out of the set. "Okay okay, Pre. Did you just fuck Tay on camera?" Tasha says, running up to us with Yael in tow. I blush and hide my face in Laura's shirt as she chuckles, "Maybeee." Tasha puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles, "They probably won't use half of that in the film kid, don't worry." she winks as we all walk back to our trailers.