Chapter 12 - Rogue Attack

⚠️ warning some adult scenes here

Joseph's POV

I'm in the kitchen preparing breakfast for my sweet, last night was incredible I'm fully bonded with her now and I need more of her. Ace couldn't help but feel how badly Tiana was wanting him he could hear her call for him. I hear the shower turn on, I can't take it knowing she's in there. Once I cook breakfast I leave it in the warming oven and go upstairs. I open the door to my mate wet and naked I drop my boxers I'm already ready for her what is this power she holds over me.

Sophie's POV

I was so lost in thought about last night suddenly hands were stroking my body so I screamed, jumped around to attack but then froze. "Easy baby only me " as I started to breath again I was hoisted up and gasped I instantly wrapped my legs around him. I could feel how excited he was, then his hands grabbed my ass and lifted me to the cold wall as he sunk his dick all the way in me. "AAHH mmmmhhh Joe" I was still a little sore from last night but I also didn't want this feeling to end. I thought I'd be too heavy but he held me with no issue. "You have me addicted my queen I need to punish you." 'Oh god yes this is a punishment I want every day' were Tiana's words which I agreed with.
As the water pelted down my skin I closed my eyes and let him fuck me. One hand on my ass still holding me the other was massaging my breast and he never stopped sucking on my mark as he pushed himself deeper inside then backed out and slammed back into me with his relentless thrusting. "YOUR MINE THIS BODY IS ONLY FOR ME!" Ace was growling turning me on so much. I looked down to were he was filling me so deliciously, he saw me and stuck his tongue down my throat for a hungry bruising make out session. The thrusting was immense the constant feel of him moving with hunger inside me and becoming more frantic for him. My legs started to feel numb as the pleasure was building so I wrapped them around him tighter, I could feel every vein on his thick member  as it slid in and out my god I was in heaven. "Joe I-I'm gonna cum" he groaned into my neck as I felt so much pressure I tightened around his dick and came screaming his name. "Gggrrrrmmm MINE!" As he came I felt his warm release as we rode it out till I was sated he held me for a while as we came down from our high before he placed me on my shaky feet as he slipped out of me holding my waist so I wouldn't fall.
Once he was sure I was steady he released me and started washing me, I was not use to someone bathing me noticing my blush he smirked and winked as he took his time washing every inch of me. "There's a special place I want to take you today, but don't wear heels other than that surprise me babe."  Joe kissed me sweetly I think it was supposed to be a quick kiss but it turned into a make out session, once out of breath he pulled away and said he'd made us breakfast.
After I washed and finished drying my hair I decided I'd wear my sky blue off the shoulder crop top with my ripped skinny jeans and trainers.
I also packed a spare set of clothes in case we went somewhere in our wolves.

                                                                                ***
Joseph's POV

It's been a week since our date in the mountains and Sophie enjoyed every second of it according to her. I have started training my mate to fight in both wolf and human form, she's pretty good. She's a perfect gymnast so her agility is off the hook I have no idea how to do a lot of that stuff.

Harry came running up to me, he was suppose to be on patrol. "Alpha, Luna rogues many of them. Both Kelsey and Sophie where excited to put their training to the test. Sophie told the whole pack "THEY WON'T GET A SINGLE WOLF FROM OUR PACK!" Everyone hooted after her words of encouragement I was lusting after her now. "God not the time." Ace was right I had to focus.

I gave the command and we all shifted the mothers stayed with their pups in the secure shelter with a couple of guards for protection. I let Ace take over my mind and pushed back whilst Ace was now in full control.
(For those who don't know these are our wolves)

I was now attacking two rogues one tried to claw my soft underbelly, the other was going for my throat

I was now attacking two rogues one tried to claw my soft underbelly, the other was going for my throat. With my front paws I pushed and rolled the one underneath me. My jaws clamped around his throat as I shook his life away from him tossing him into a tree.
I then felt pain around the scruff of my neck, I tried to shake him off but he clamped down harder, next thing he was beside me. Tiana has leaped on top of him growling baring her canines and a voice everyone heard. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY MATE YOU PATHETIC BASTARD!" She grabbed his throat and tore it from his body he died almost instantly. Impressive so impressive all around rogues were whimpering and they all took off.

I howled to my pack in celebration they all followed suit. Tiana came and rubbed her head in my neck licking to clean my puncture wounds around my scruff, which were now healing even faster. I licked her muzzle and she did the same and we went behind a large boulder and shifted together, putting on our clothes. I was so proud of Sophie protecting her pack and me heroically. I pulled her into my embrace I almost lost my mate when that wolf had me in his jaws.
"I love you angel, remind me never to piss you off." She giggled at me as we walked to the pack doctor, to see how badly our pack faired. "Doc any fatalities?" "Alpha, Luna" he bowed in respect, "no fatalities to report just four wolves with minor injuries already healed." "Thank you Dr.Rueben." Sophie said as he bowed and we left for home.