Chapter 13 - Masquerade Formal

Sophie's POV

Tonight is our formal I was super excited to get all dressed up Kelsey was too, but she had promised herself tonight was the night she'd get Marked and just as I was she was nervous and having second thoughts. "Hey Kels snap out of it your going to enjoy it, yeah it might be sore and uncomfortable at first but the pain quickly fades and pleasure replaces it." I think it work she took a calming breath.
Sarah and Nora were coming over in a couple of hours when everyone was ready to take pictures before we leave. Kelsey and I did our own makeup then we curled our hair putting it into our chosen up-dos ready for the gowns.

Making last minute adjustments to our dresses, we open the door and head down the large stair case Kelsey and I smirk when our men gape at us then we see the lust in their eyes

Making last minute adjustments to our dresses, we open the door and head down the large stair case Kelsey and I smirk when our men gape at us then we see the lust in their eyes. Once at the bottom Joseph puts his arms around my waist and lifts me in the air, in shock I squeal wanting him to put me down. "Don't do that you'll wrinkle my dress." I lightly punched his arm.
Then he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down closer as our kiss turned into a make-out session. When we heard a throat clear I pulled away embarrassed and blushed at my boldness, as Joe tried to hold in a laugh. He glared at his mum when he realised she was the one that ruined our moment.
"Don't look at me like that, Sarah and I have a job to do and we'll see it through. Although I'm happy to be a grandmother soon you know no pressure." "MUM!" I nervously let out a laugh. We started getting group photos then Sarah took Kelsey and Jackson into the living room and we went outside to the garden in front of a Cupid fountain. Then we took separate pictures, when the limo arrived I hugged Nora goodbye and Kelsey and I got in first, as I went to sit on my seat. "I don't think so babe." Joe pulled me onto his lap as I groaned.
When we arrived at the gym it no longer resembled a gym I hate to say it but Jessica, the girl can pull off a Masquerade I'll give her that. Of course all the girls in the gym were glaring at both Kelsey and I probably cause our dates were the hottest ones here. The guys left us at the table to get our drinks.
A girl, human by her scent came up and unfastened her mask dear god Jessica. "Well, well, well it's so good to see the freaks at the formal, tell me girls did you have to pay for your dates." Just as I got up to punch her silly the guys came back with our drinks. I know they heard everything by the looks on their faces they were pissed at Jessica. Joe and I are mated so he could pick up my emotions as I was about to rip her extensions from her head.
"YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER FRIEND LIKE THAT, YOU JUMPED UP NOBODY!" He roared out he was quickly loosing control I rounded my chair quick we didn't want Ace coming out not the time or place. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss he instantly relaxed and I noticed Ace retracting back 'phew close one.' I turned to Jessica "You better leave BITCH OR YOU'LL FIND OUT JUST HOW POWERFUL KELSEY AND I CAN BE!" My eyes turned into my wolfs and she started crying and ran as fast as a human could run. The music started up again everyone was dancing as if nothing happened.

Joseph's POV

I can't believe the cheek of that Jessica, yes I shouldn't have, I almost let Ace out but my mate calmed him. After she kissed me she whispered to let it go so I did so I asked her "May I have this dance my lady." She giggled but played along "you may my prince." Dancing with her I felt so at home I started imagining that I couldn't wait to have a family, Sophie would make an excellent mother to our pups.
Whilst Sophie was having fun with Kelsey I hung out with Jackson. "Remember when we went skiing in France as kids you thought it would be a fantastic idea to create an avalanche we almost had a bomb set up and your dad stopped us before we could finish, your dads face was priceless. That's how you looked when you went off on that bitch Jessica." Sometimes I hate Jackson. "Was I that scary, I remember that day as kids I was so scared of my father then."