CH.7

'so....who's older.' asked sangmin with a small smile on his face. oh boy this will be fun .

'Well...' said Taehyung and honestly I think we should tell them they might get into a fight or something but it's the right thing to do. 

'Taeyeon.' Taehyung and I said in unison. wow that's kinda weird, Taeyeon did not even care while sangmin was not having at all.

'Oh man!' shouted sangmin..and taehyung was not happy about it.

'Sangmin stop yelling.' he said in a strict tone that sent shivers down my spine and sangmin looked down and nodded his head. 

'Why are you so strict to them, no wonder why Taeyeon looks sad all the time.' I said and he rolled his eyes.

'Now take your  hot coco and go sit somewhere else..I need to talk to mom.' said taehyung  and I scoffed. there is absolutely no way that I am going to co operate with him after he raped me and took one of my kids away from me.  the kids walked to another table at cafe and sat down and drank their coffee. I immediately got up from my seat because there is no way I am going to sit next to him. I sat opposite him and taehyung scoffed. 

'Now what did you want to talk about..make it fast.' I said looking outside the window. Taehyung cleared his throat and began to speak.

'Well obviously now that they have met we can't keep them apart.' said taehyung and I nodded my head in agreement.  

'So we will buy them their own house.' I said and Taehyung looked shook and confused.

'W-what.' he asked and smirked at him.

'Your rich, make it happen.' I said and he got angry. I have never ever seen him being angry in the past, he used to be happy and used to smile and joke around a lot...he is like a completely different person now.

'your not serious right.' He asked and I simply just rolled my eyes at him .

'Of course I am not serious, you thought I was serious!' I shouted at him and he furrowed his brows. 

'Well...judging by  your character I would not be surprised if you were serious.' he said and I got pissed, seriously what is his deal.

'Alright then what's your plan genius.' I asked him and he smiled cockily, Jesus Christ in heaven what the fuck is his problem, he just think's he is better than me at all times. 

'well I was thinking that you both should move into my house.' he said and my eyes went wide and he rolled his eyes. 

'Are you crazy, bitch I am not going to move into your house.' I said and he smirked at me. 

'we are in a public place right now mind your launguage .' he said and my blood started to boil. I huffed in anger because I don't want to call him anything bad in a public place, where everyone treats him like the king.

'Why are you talking like that.' I asked him sipping my coffee. 

'Is there something wrong.' he asked me and I mentally slapped myself.

'Why are you talking that!' I asked and he still looked confused.

'Like what.' he asked and I lost lost it.

'So proper!' I screamed and he just scoffed...I can't this this anymore.

'I am not going to live in your house, why don't you and Taeyeon live in our house.' I said and Taehyung just scoffed once again.

'I can't just give up my life to live in your house.' he said and I felt offended.

'What is that suppose to mean, I have a life too.' I said and he did not say anything and I am so done with arguing with him.