CH.14

I woke up to the sound of the kids screaming and shouting, I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I stared at the clock, 8:30. mmmh...I sighed. wait 8:30! I am late for work!! I jumped off bed and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel on my body quickly and ran into the closet almost slipping because my legs were still wet. I put on a very simple outfit because I did have time to get ready. I quickly put on a lip gloss and ran downstairs, my hair still a little wet. I saw the kids playing football inside,I sighed and caught the ball that was flying towards me, I  threw it back to them. I ran to the kitchen.

'Miss are you not going to eat.' asked Mrs. lee. I shook my my head.

'I am sorry, but I don't have time.' I said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. 

'Miss, you will starve.' she said and I sighed and grabbed an apple. I smiled at her.

'Now I won't.' I said and walked out of the kitchen. I walked up to the kids and kissed their cheeks, I bid them good bye. I couldn't find Mr. choi. where could he be. I was searching for him when I saw Andrew. 

'Hello, sumin.' he said while smiling and I smiled back at him. my face a little worried.

'What's the matter.' he asked me and I began to speak.

'I can't find Mr. choi, I have to go to work..I am late.' I explained and he nodded his head.

'Don't worry, I will drop you.' he said and I jumped into his car in a hurry. he started driving super fast and my heart started driving really fast. 

'Do you always drive this fast.' I asked him worried and he chuckled and then he answered.

'Not really.' he said and I just nodded my head, hoping that we won't crash into something. 

'He hates when people are late, he gets really angry when something or someone is not on time.' said Andrew and I gulped.  after like 10 mins we finally reached and I thanked him and ran into the office. I saw hoseok on the first floor.

'Your late.' he said and I did not wait to greet him.

'I know.' I said and ran towards the elevator. the back side of my shirt a little wet because of my hair which was not fully dried, but a little better than before. ugh! I am such a mess. I got onto the fifth floor and walked up to his door. I knocked and heard him say ''come in''. I sighed in nervousness. I walked into the room hoping he would not mention it. 

'Your late.' he said while looking at his computer, I bit my lip hoping that he won't be mad at me. 

'I am so sorry, my alarm did not go off I think.' I said looking down. I heard him sigh. 

'fine, don't repeat it.' he said and I looked up at him and nodded my head.

'Thanks, I promise I won't repeat it.' I said and he smirked and then nodded his head.  I was about to leave when he spoke. 

'But of course you need to learn not to repeat it.' he said and I looked at him in confusion. he continued to speak. 

'So you wouldn't mind working extra hours with me ,would you.' he asked and I cursed in my mind. I usually finish work by 6 pm. he finishes work by 8....most days. there is no way I am staying here for two more hours extra. it doesn't sound like a big deal but, for me in this company working just two extra hours is a head ache. in the past week I have been here, no one except for hoseok and jin, seems to like me. I sighed and answered him.

'Fine.' I said in a bored tone and walked towards my art room. I saw jin and I walked up to him. he smiled at me. 

'Hey.' I said happily.