CH.21

It's been about an hour and 30 mins now and the kids were asleep and I really had to pee badly. like really badly. 

'Taehyung I have to pee.' I said and he looked at me and gave me  a are you serious, type of face. 

'Now.' he asked me and I nodded my head.

'Hold it.' he said and I frowned. what is his deal. I groaned a started whining.

'Stop the car at that petrol station.' I said and he shook his head. 

'Please Taehyung, I have to go...I drank a bottle of water before leaving.' I said and he sighed.

'Can't you just hold it.' he asked and I shook my head. 

'Sorry to break it to you, but I don't have a ball sac like you.' I said and he just looked at me annoyed. 

'fine.' he said in defeat, of course I won. Did I mention that I was good at debate club.{ yes, you did...many times} 

'Thank u.' I said and he stopped at the station. I got out of the car and walked towards the bathroom. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seriously, she just had to go now. the kids woke up when she left the car.

'Did we arrive.' asked Taeyeon and I shook my head. 

'Where is mom going.' asked sangmin. 

'bathroom.' I said and they nodded their heads. 

'Dad I am hungry, can we get snacks.' asked Taeyeon and I nodded my head. we walked into the little store at the petrol station. we got a bunch of snacks. like chips and gummy's  and stuff. I got a fruit bar. I got one for sumin too. after we got the snacks we saw sumin waiting next to the car.

'Where were you.' she asked and I spoke.

'We went to get snacks.' I said and she smiled.

'I see, what did you get.' asked sumin to the boys and they showed her the stuff that we got. we all got back into the car and continued driving immediately. 

It has been about one more hour and we were almost at my hometown which was terrifying. I pulled up into the village and sumin's eyes lit up. she looked outside the window excitedly. we could see people walking outside and some people on horses. people living here are quite poor. including myself....well or was poor. 

'Are we there yet.' asked sangmin, like he had been for the last three hours and now we actually were.

'Yes.' I said and he looked excited.

'Yay!' he shouted happily. I drove  the car into a skinny and narrow road, hoping that it won't scratch the sides of my car. 

'This looks familiar.' said sumin looking outside the window. this was the path we used to take to go to our school in the city. we finally reached my childhood home after 10 mins of driving. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god! I can't believe that I am actually here and we are really close to his house. he parked his car at the entrance of the house and I was amazed. just how I remembered it.