CH.10

I woke up from my deep sleep and walked towards the bathroom to take a bath, it was 7 in the morning and I had work today. I brushed my teeth and got into the the shower. I wore a very casual outfit and walked downstairs. I saw that Taehyung was already awake. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and he did not even spare a glance. I entered the kitchen and saw that breakfast was ready. thank the lord. I was so hungry, I took a plate of eggs, bacon and sausage and walked towards the living room. I sat down on the sofa and Taehyung raised a brow at me. I ignored it and turned on the TV and put my legs on the coffee table and Taehyung looked pissed, what's his problem. 

'what do you think you are doing?' he asked in a stern voice that sounded like he was trying to control his anger.

'Eating.' I said blankly and looked back at the screen, I heard him scoff and then he took my legs of the table. I almost spilled the food everywhere! what is he doing?

'What the-' I said but he cut my words off.

'Don't put your dirty feet on my coffee table.' he said, I  huffed in anger when he switched of the TV. 

'What is your-' I said and once again cut my words off, but this time he took my plate away from me . where is he going! he walked into the dining room and I sighed. he placed the plate on the table and I crossed my hands over  my chest. he walked towards me and pushed me by my shoulders towards the table and made me sit and pushed my chair forward for me like a ''gentle man'' .  he put a napkin on my lap and sat down opposite to me. 

'Eat...here...relax...there.' he said sarcastically like he was talking to a four year old child. I sighed and just nodded my head because I am not in the mood to argue with him. 

'Your no fun..' I said pouting and took my fork and started eating. he smirked and started eating his food. we were quite when suddenly the kids walked in. they ran towards me and hugged me tightly almost pushing of the chair.

'Whoa!' I said almost falling off but got my balance. I smiled and hugged them back, I kissed their heads.

'good morning  my angels.' I said and they smiled..I saw taehyung staring at me with a blank face but I ignored him. the kids sat on their chairs and started eating. I heard the phone ring, it wasn't mine. it was Taehyung's. he picked up the call.

'Hello?' he said and I continued eating silently and so did the kids. The other side of the call started speaking but it was not audible. it was a man's voice. 

'I told you already that I am not coming to work for the next two days, I am on break.' he said and  was surprised because ''The King'' never takes a break. 

'Just make sure that everyone is doing their work properly and make sure the new line is coming out well, there better not be a single problem when I come back on Thursday.' he continued and I was in a deep thought, jeez he sounds like a strict boss. wow, I hate bosses like that.

'Alright, bye.' he said and cut the phone and placed his phone on the table and then looked up at me.

'Why are you staring at me like that.' he asked and I shook my head, I didn't realize I was staring at him like that.

'Sorry.' I said and saw him smirk at me, ugh! his stupid smirks. I continued eating quietly. 

'Dad.' said Taeyeon and Taehyung and I turned my attention towards his voice.

'Are you really taking a break.' he asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

'Does this mean that we can all hang out together today.' asked sangmin happily and and I sighed.