CH.9

I reached home. finally! today was such a long day and I am so tired, I just want sleep. I went upstairs to my room and changed my clothes and wore something cozy. I went to the kids room and they weren't there. I searched their playroom and they weren't there either. where could they be. I went outside to the garden and saw them playing basket ball....with Taehyung. why did they agree to play him. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched them play. 

'Hey mom, come and play with us!'  yelled sangmin and I shook my head. 

'No baby, I am tired.' I said and Taehyung looked at me, he was sweating like crazy. he smirked at me. what is his problem.

'Or maybe she is just scared that she is gonna loose.' he said and the boys laughed. I gave him a death glare. I walked towards them and smirked.

 'Okay big boy, your about get your butt whooped.' I said with a confident tone. he knows I was good at basket ball in high school. 

'Yeah we will see about that.' he said and I smirked. I am so good at basket ball, he is so dead tonight.

'Okay...but you guys do need a penalty, right.' said sangmin and I nodded my head in agreement. 

'Okay if I win you have to work a whole day in my cafe.' I said pointing and Taehyung and he turned his head to the side and scoffed.

'Okay then if I win you have to kiss me.' he said and my eyes went wide.

'Ohh....'said the kids at the same time. I shook his hand not thinking twice.

'Deal.' I said and he raised a brow and smirked.I am going to destroy him. 

'Players ready!' yelled sangmin. I looked at tae once again. 

'Yes.' I said signalling I was ready. The ball was with Taeyeon. 

'Yes...and stop yelling.' said Taehyung and I rolled my eyes, seriously what is his deal. 

'3,2,1 go!' yelled Taeyeon and threw the ball. I caught the ball and ran towards his basket but he blocked me. I threw the ball and it landed in the net.

'yes!' I said and he smirked.

'It's only round one baby, we still have 5 rounds to go.' he said and I stuck my tongue out  in disgust when he called me baby. he snatched the ball from my hand and tried to get it from him but he raised his hand into the air. I couldn't reach it.

'Time out.' I said and pouted. he looked at me confused. 

'What?' asked Taehyung and I death glared him.

'He is too tall, I can't reach the ball.' I stated and Taehyung scoffed again. mocking me. 

'Hmm...what do you think judge Taeyeon.' asked sangmin and I looked at them like thay were crazy.

'Um..objection, declined.' he said and I groaned. Taehyung grinned.

'Too bad shorty.' he said and my blood boiled. I kicked him in his balls and he let go of the ball and held onto his um....thing and I shot the ball into the basket. 

'Yay!' I yelled happily and Taehyung was on the floor groaning. I smiled in satisfaction. he did not complain and just stood up. wait...now I feel bad. he just ignored it. I handed him the ball so he could receive one point. he took the ball and threw it into my basket and he got 1 point. now I tried to take the ball again and I couldn't because he way taller than me. he got another point. only two more rounds I have to win. I don't want to kiss him. I took the ball from his hands and ran super fast but he pulled me by my hips, I bumped into his chest and he trapped me.