CH.18

I woke up when the sun came beaming through my window and I groaned and  sat up on my bed while rubbing my eyes. I smiled in satisfaction because I slept well last night. I walked into my bathroom happily and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. today sangmin has an appointment with the doctor, for his leg. he is able to walk a little now which is great . I put on a very casual outfit because I did not have work today which means I can spend more time with the kids today. I walked downstairs and the kids weren't awake yet. I decided to let them sleep for a little longer. I walked into the kitchen and helped the chef prepare breakfast. after a few mins I saw taehyung walking into the kitchen. he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. I looked at him and then back at the stove. why the fuck am I embarrassed?! I continued cooking and he was just staring at me deep in thought, it was kinda weird. 

'Ahem.' the chef cleared his throat and Taehyung came back to reality, he walked out of the door immediately. well, that wasn't weird at all. I finished making food for the kids and I walked into the living room and saw them on the sofa talking to Taehyung.  I smiled at them and Taeyeon came running to me and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly I saw sangmin pout. I ran up to him and kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly and I heard him giggle and he hugged me back.  

'Hi baby, how are you feeling.' I asked him and he smiled and then replied-

'I'm good.' 

'Well, you have an appointment today.' I said and he nodded his head. I saw Taehyung getting up from the sofa. he walked upstairs and I saw him disappear. I looked too the kids and saw them smile cheekily and furrowed my brows.

'What are you boys smiling about.' I asked them curiously and then their smile grew wider.

'Nothing.' they said together, okay...this is getting really weird. I told the kids to go eat breakfast and they ran to the dinning room. I walked back upstairs to ask Taehyung if I could borrow one of his cars to take sangmin to the hospital. I opened the door to his room and he was standing there with no shirt on, I gulped. he was only wearing blue jeans and he turned around and looked at me with a smirk on his face. he put on his black shirt and then looked at me while crossing his arms over his chest and leaning his figure on the wall. I bit my lip nervously. 

'What are you doing here doll.' he asked and I smiled awkwardly and then began to explain, why do I always open his bedroom door at the WORST timing's . 

'I j-just wanted to a-ask you something.' I stuttered.  

'What is it.' he asked and I cleared my throat and started to speak.

'I just wanted to know if I can borrow one of your cars to take sangmin to the hospital.' I said, this time without my voice cracking. he nodded his head and I smiled. 

'Thanks, sorry about...that.' I said and he smirked and then walked closer to me. 

'I don't mind it...but you forgot to knock.' he said and I bit my lip again. he stared at me with no expression on his face. 

'Haha, sorry.' I laughed nervously and exited the room as fast as possible. why do I get nervous around him. it's just Taehyung. I walked downstairs and asked sangmin to get ready to go to the hospital. I helped him put on his clothes. after I finished putting on his clothes we walked into the garage and I took Taehyung's favorite car. he wouldn't mind it right. I thought and got into the drivers seat. I started driving to the hospital.  after a few mins we finally reached the hospital and we sat down waiting for the doctor to call us. I was looking through my phone when I got a text, it was from jimin.

x---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

chim chim: