CH.19

I was in the kitchen just making the kids some evening snacks when Taehyung walked in and  took a bite out of the brownies that I took so long to prepare. I slapped his hand and he looked at me confused.  

'Don't eat them yet.' I said and continued making the brownies and Taehyung sat down on the high chair next to the granite counter and I shook my head and started making a new batch of brownies. the kids were asleep. Taehyung and I came back from work  early. after  about 15 mins I was done preparing all the brownies and Taehyung was still sitting there lookig at his phone. I decided to wake the kids up. I walked upstairs and into their room. I saw that they were still sleeping. I walked up to them and started shaking them.

'Wake up! wake up!' I yelled while tickling and shaking them, they just groaned and said 5 more mins. I sighed.

'Okay then, I guess you don't want the brownies then I am just going to eat them all by my self.' I said and their eyes shot open and they stood up immediately. 

'Brownies!!' they yelled surprised and I nodded my head and they were about to run downstairs but I held them .

'Don't worry kids I can eat it all by my self.' I said and they looked at each other and ran downstairs and I chuckled. I walked into my room and started re- arranging my closet. It's kinda messed up. {sure, kinda}  

It had been about an hour now and I was finally done re-organizing my closet. I walked downstairs and I couldn't find Taehyung and the kids. where could they be. I was still searching for them when I saw Mr. Jones, he should know where they are.

'Excuse me Mr.Jones , have you seen the kids.' I asked and he smiled and then replied.

'Yes, they went swimming.' he said and I nodded my head and bowed at him. I was about to walk outside towards the swimming pool when-

'Miss, not the outdoor swimming pool... the indoor one.' said Mr. Jonnes. 

'We had an indoor swimming pool.' I asked confused and he nodded his head and said that he would take me there. honestly, I am not even surprised. we reached a room and I opened the door and was shocked. 

Wow, it a pretty big swimming pool

Wow, it a pretty big swimming pool.[ just imagine that it is night time 😁🤞]  I saw Taehyung and the kids in the pool. what the hell is sangmin doing. he can't swim. they finally saw me.

'Hey mom.' said Taeyeon and I nervously smiled at them.

'Sangmin y-you can't swim.' I said and he was in Taehyung's hands, who was wearing only swimming shorts. 

'I know dad said that he would teach me.' he said in a nervous tone. I sat down at the edge of th pool with my feet in the water. Taehyung started swirling sangmin in the water. I bit my lip nervously. I hope Taehyung doesn't drop him or something.

'Daddy I am scared.' said sangmin and I awed at his cuteness. 

'Don't worry I got you.' said Taehyung and sangmin nodded his head. Taeyeon was swimming really well. maybe taehyung taught him.