CH.20

OH MY GOD!!! HOLY SHIT!!! she is fucking pregnant! I think I am going to pass out. this is so amazing. she is pregnant! I ran upstairs to get ready to go to her house. I don't know why I am freaking the heck out, but its my best friend so I should be excited. I texted jimin about the news. I took a shower and after 15 mins I was done.  I got ready quickly and and Mr. choi drove me to their house. they lived in a beautiful house it was the perfect size for a couple, not to big or small. I ran the bell of the house and saw Hoseok at the door with a slight smirk on his face. I smiled at him.

'Hi what brings you here.' he asked and I rolled my eyes at him and then replied

'Hi, are you kidding me...I am obviously here to see your wife.' I said and he gestured me to enter. I walked into their house and saw that Hannah was just sitting on the sofa, she saw me and she smiled widely and walked towards me and I hugged her and she hugged me back.

'Hey, congrats on the baby.' I said happily and she smiled at me once again.

'Aw, thanks sumin.' she said.

'So what are you girls going to do today.' asked hoseok who was leaning his body on the wall. I just shrugged. 

'Can we just watch some TV.' asked Hannah and I nodded my head. 

'Alright, but yoongi and namjoon are coming to hang out later.' said hoseok, who is yoongi...I thought to myself and Hannah nodded her head and Hoseok  walked upstairs. 

'So what should we watch.' I asked her and she got onto the sofa and put a blanket on her body.

'Well, I was watching this English drama....it's pretty good. do you want to see it.' she asked and I nodded my head and I got onto the sofa and she put her blanket on my body too. we started watching the drama and it was pretty good it was about murder cases and all that fun stuff.

It had been four hours now and Hannah was getting some popcorn for us when I heard the bell ring. 

'I'll get it.' I said and Hannah nodded her head, I walked to the door and opened it and saw namjoon .l he smiled at me and I smiled back and there was another man next to him. I smiled at him and he gave a small little smile and they walked into the house and Hoseok came down the stairs.

'Namjoon, yoongi it's great to see you.' he said excited.

'It's good to see you too, congratulations on the baby.' said namjoon  and hoseok smiled widely at him and hugged namjoon and the other guy.

'What's up, yoongi hyung.' said Hoseok, oh so this is yoongi...wow I did not except him to be so.....cute.  

'Hey hobi, I hope you become a great father.' he said and hoseok nodded his head in response. 

'Oh right, yoongi this is sumin.' said hoseok and yoongi turned his attention towards me and I smiled awkwardly and he just smirked.

'I know her she is jungkook's sister...and Taeyeon and sangmin's mom .' he said and I was so confused why does everyone already know who I am when I have never even met them in my life. 

'Yes, That's right and how do you know jungkook.' I asked curiously.

'He is my best buddy and I work with him.' said yoongi and I nodded my head. after a few more mins of talking I kinda like yoongi, he could be scary sometimes but I think  he has a kind heart. he is like a chill dude who doesn't really care about the rules. the boys went upstairs to talk and we continued watching the drama. 

we have been watching for two more hours now when the bell rang. Hannah walked towards the door and my attention was at the pop corn. 

'Oh hello Taehyung.' said Hannah and my head towards the door and I stood up from the sofa and he noticed me.