CH.8

I was shocked at what I saw it was Taehyung and he was standing shirtless looking outside the  window. he looked so unreal at this moment and I hate to admit it but he looks really handsome his body was built and I could see his toned abs . I did not even realize that i was staring at him like a creep.

'Are you done staring at me?' he asked still not looking I gulped and did not say anything. I was walking to where I was standing and I was terrified but luckily he walked past me and I sighed in relief but I heard the door close and I thought he left, I heard the door lock. I turned around and he had locked the door holy heck what am I going to do. with a split second he pushed to the wall. I shut my eyes tightly for a moment. I opened my eyes and he was staring at me with a smirk on his face. 

'Don't worry baby girl, I won't touch you.'  he said and once again let out a sigh of relief. 

'But you broke a rule.' he said walking towards the window again and I looked at him curiously. rules?

'Rules? what rules.' I asked and he turned to face me. 

'Well, of course I have some rules that everyone in this house has to follow.' he said and I wasn't even paying attention because him standing shirtless was distracting me.

'Can you like..put a shirt on or something?' I asked and he smirked at me again. 

'Distracted.' he asked. pfft..me never.

'No.' I said and he walked towards his closet and put on a black shirt and came back into the room. 

'Now what rules.' I asked him and he looked at me and sat on his chair while flipping through some random book and he continued to speak.

'Well the first rule is you have to knock before you enter my room.' he said. wow..we are  off to a great start. 

'you already broke rule one.' he said and I did not say anything I just fiddled with my fingers. 

'Rule two is that you are not allowed to go anymore without my permission.' he said and I frowned. what type of a rule is that, that's so not fair. 

'Rule three is not to irritate me if I am working at home.' he said and I just rolled my eyes. 

'Also don't run or yell in the house, got it.' he said and I nodded my head. I crossed my hands over my chest in anger. no wonder Taeyeon doesn't know how to have any fun. 

'Why do you even have these rules?' I asked him in an angry tone and he placed the book that he was flipping through on the table. he got up from his chair and walked towards me and whispered into my ears.

'Because,  my roof my rules~' he said and it send shivers down my spine. I pushed away from me. 

'alright you majesty, I will be leaving then.' I said and unlocked the door and got the hell out of there. that was so weird. I went back downstairs and dinner was already ready. I helped the maids place the food and plates on the table. I saw the kids coming down stairs. 

'i thought you both were asleep.' I asked them and they got onto the dinning chairs and waited for their food. 

'Yeah but we woke up.' said sangmin  and I nodded my head I sat next to Taeyeon.  After a few minutes of waiting for Taehyung he finally came. why wait for him? because it's another dumb rule. we can't eat until he blesses the dinning table with his presence. ugh! what a jerk. He sat next to sangmin and I didn't even dare to spare him a glance. we ate our dinner in silence when I heard the bell ring. the maids went to get the door and after a few minutes someone opened the door and to my surprise it was jungkook.