CH.13

'Ahhhh!!!!' I jumped up and down in excitement while Taehyung gave me the WTF face. OH  my god!! I can't believe this is happening!! we are going to Paris!! I hugged taehyung and he patted my back and hugged me back in a awkward way.

'This isn't for you, it's for the kids.' he said and I nodded my head.

'Yeah, yeah of course...for the kids.' I said and looked at him innocently and I ran out of his office room and into the kids room, I jumped onto their bed.

'We are going to Paris!' I said happily and they smiled.

'Yeah, we know.' said sangmin, of course he knew...he is the one who suggested, well that's what Taehyung told me. I have a question tho?

'Why did you choose Paris.' I asked them curiously and they shrugged.

'I mean, Paris is the city of love and lights, why do you kids want to go.' I asked them and Taeyeon started to speak-

'Mom it's Paris, and there is Disney land Paris there and we want to see the Eiffel tower  and the museums.' said Taeyeon, wow...kids these days.

'Correction he wants to see the museums.' said sangmin and I chuckled and walked into my room to start packing my stuff. it's summer in Paris now, so it's gonna be hot. so I should take some light clothes. I started packing, why so early? because we are leaving tomorrow evening. I know it was so fast the kids had a day to think about where they want to go. I haven't traveled a lot , I have only been to japan and jeju, no foreign countries. I am so excited to see new cultures and foods. 

~Leaving to Paris~

we walked into his private jet and Taehyung looked at me like I was crazy, what the heck is his problem. I pushed through the tiny lane of the jet. 

'What are you doing? what is on your neck.' he asked me and I looked down and my neck pillow, what's wrong with it. 

'It's a neck pillow, it's a 11 hour flight Kim Taehyung and I am not trying to break my neck.' I said and he sighed loudly.

'You know there are bedrooms in this jet right.' he said, oh.... bed? 

'Ok, I did not know that.' I said and he chuckled and I gave him a death glare. he just kept laughing at me.

'Don't make fun of me, I don't travel around the world like you, in fact I don't have a jet, I  haven't even been outside Asia.' I said and he stopped laughing. I was nervous of planes, I hate flying..I am terrified. 

'Your scared.' he said and I gave him a upset look.

'Of course, I am.' I said and sat down on the seat and he sat opposite to and the kids sat on the other side of the jet. 

He took out his computer and started doing something

He took out his computer and started doing something. this can't be happening I can't believe that he is working. I looked outside the window and saw many dudes walking around the run way. the pilot of the plane started speaking.