CH.17

It has been only two  day since mina has been here and she is already a huge headache.  I literally can't stand her. in front of me she is such a bitch but in front of Tae she just turns into an angel. I was standing outside in the beautiful indoor garden. it was really pretty and elegant, it was just a place where I can relax. I walked around the place watering some plants. 

I sighed and smelled some of the beautiful flowers in the garden, I was just spending some time with myself when someone walked into the garden, it was

I sighed and smelled some of the beautiful flowers in the garden, I was just spending some time with myself when someone walked into the garden, it was...mina. I sighed and tried to act natural. she walked towards me and she scoffed and sat down on one of the benches and stared at me. I ignored her and continued watering the plants. there was a moment of silence between us and then-

'Just because you gave birth to Taehyungs children, don't think you can get so close to him.' she said in an annoying tone and I just ignored her. 

'So, you better stay away from him...he's mine.' she said and this time I turned around and looked at her.

'Excuse me but...I will stay away from him, when he himself asks me too.' I said and she looked at me with anger in her face. she stomped out of the garden and I just shook my head. how could anyone stand her. after I was done watering the plants I walked back into the house and saw the kids playing. I smiled and went upstairs. while I was walking I bumped into someone and of course it was...Taehyung. 

'What are you doing.' he asked me and I just shrugged. I moved away from him.

'Well I was just watering some plants.' I said and he raised his brow at me and then nodded his head. I was about to say something when mina walked up to us. I sighed and just walked away, because I know that she is going to make a fuss. I walked into the room to take a nap, I was so tired today and it was already like 4 pm. I laid down on my bed and tried to fall asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumin left immediately when mina came, I wouldn't blame her...I can't stand this girl. she is always clinging on to me and I hate it. she started flirting with me and I just rolled my eyes.  

'Oppa~' she said whining and I pushed her away from and she huffed in anger, I walked to my office and she followed me. I sighed.

'Mina, I am busy.' I said and got into my office room and sighed in relief. why did she have to come here out of all places. I sat down at my desk and started completing some work. I just hope that she will leave sooner than later. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered mommy's room and she was sleeping, Taeyeon and I were walking in the hall to find out what this witch is really like. I am walking with the help of my crutches and I am kinda getting the hang of it. we went to dad's office and knocked on the door and dad did not reply and we knocked again.