CH.22

It was the next day and Taehyung and the kids went to play foot ball with Mr. kim, well that would be interesting to watch. I was at home just helping mrs. kim clean the house  a bit before lunch was served. I was just dusting the cabinets when I saw a box. I pulled it out and it said Taehyung on the box, I was really curious to open it now. it was a little dusty. I opened it and saw baby photos of Taehyng. I have to admit he is so cute. I saw that there were some of his toys in the box as well. I smiled at the cute drawings that he made when he was a child.

'This was a long time ago.' said someone and I got startled and I turned around and saw Mrs. kim. I stood immediately.

'I am so sorry, I did not mean to go through your stuff.' I said apologizing. she shook her head and smiled.

'That's alright, I wanted to give you something dear...follow me.' she said and started walking. I quickly put all the things back in its place and paced behind her. she took me into her bedroom. she reached for a bag that was in the cupboard.  she opened it and revealed a beautiful traditional dress that women wear in Korea. 

'Oh that's beautiful.' I stated admiring the dress. she smiled at me and handed me the dress and I looked at her confused.

'It's yours.' she said and my eyes went wide.

'What! no I couldn't just take this.' I said and she smiled.

'This was mine when I was your age, but I modified it a bit....you can have it dear, I bet it will look pretty on you.' she said and I smiled.

'Thank you so much, I will keep it forever.' I said and she smiled widely at me and then patted my back.

'No problem dear.' she said happily.

'Why don't you try it on.' she said and I nodded my head. I walked into the bathroom and tried it on.

Oh look at that it fits perfectly, I thought to myself as I walked outside

Oh look at that it fits perfectly, I thought to myself as I walked outside. Mrs. kim clapped her hands.

'Beautiful.' she stated. I smiled and was about to say something when we heard noises from the living room. they must be back. we walked towards the living room and Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes. the kids ran to me.

'Wow mom I have never seen you wear things like this.' said sangmin and I shrugged, I mean why anyone wear this in the city. 

'Dear , I fell down and now my back hurts.' said Mr. kim and I chuckled softly. while Taehyung was helping mr. kim get his legs on the table. she huffed.

'Why do you even do things that you can't do.' she said scolding him and I smiled. Taehyung walked closer to me. eyeing me like I was his prey. I gulped.

'You look pretty.' he said being very straight forward. I turned red. I did not say anything for a few seconds.

'T-thanks.' I said and he smirked at me. I cleared my throat.