CH.3

I was still hugging him. I can't believe that we our twins. why did dad never tell me about this. I stared at him for a little longer and he smiled at me. 

'I have always wanted a brother.' he said while his smile grew wider. I smiled back at him.

'Yeah me too.' i said while opening my bag to find food. I found the gummy bears that I packed yesterday. I opened it and gave some to sangmin.

'Oh...gummy bears.' he said and and took some in his hands. I was about to say something but his neighbor woke up from her deep sleep. she walked towards us. I turned my head so that she won't see literally the same person as two. she held sangmin's  hand.

'Are you ready to leave the park?' she asked him and he looked at me and I nodded my head. he smiled.

'Yeah..see you tomorrow.' he asked and I scratched the back of my head.

'I don't know.' I said and he frowned. I did not mean to make him upset. 

'Please.' he said. Oh man...I don't want to say no to my new brother. 

'I will try.' I said and his face lit up with excitement. i smiled at him.

'Tomorrow at 4 pm.' he asked and I simply nodded my head and he waved bye and walked away with his neighbor. Wow! I can't believe what just happened. I have to tell dad about this he will be super excited.I saw sangmin disappear. I waited at the park confused on where to go. I was deep in thought when I heard someone call my name. 

'Taeyeon!' I turned around and saw my dad he was wearing a mask. probably because he doesn't want anyone to recognize him because he is the famous king. I don't want him to be here. I did not think twice and started running in the opposite direction.  

'Taeyeon-ah!' my dad yelled again. I did not listen and continued running but he started running after me. he was very fast. he caught up to me and picked me up. I tried to get out of his grip.

'Dad.' I whispered. but he did not listen.

'Not know..we will talk in the car.' he said with a stern voice and I sighed. I am going to get punished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Andrew did you find his location.' I asked him while walking to my car. 

'Yes Mr.kim...he is in the central park.' he said and I got into my car and started driving to the central park. after 10 mins. I reached the park. I put on my mask and walked into the park. I saw many kids. I searched every where and I finally saw him. I called out for him. He turned around. thank god I found him. but he did something unexpected. he started running in the opposite direction. I called him again but he did not listen and started running towards the main road. I ran after him and picked him up on time. I put him in the car and put his seat belt for him. I did say anything and took off my mask and started driving. It was silent. he wasn't saying anything and I was burning with anger. 

'Taeyeon what were you thinking running away from home.' I asked him in a calm voice but I don't know if I can keep up with that. 

'I am sorry.' he said barely audible. I looked at him through the mirror. 

'What do you mean your sorry..why did you run away.' I asked him and he looked down and I sighed. 

'Taeyeon...am I not a good enough father to you....do I not give you everything you want.' I asked him and  he shot his head up and looked at me. 

'No it's not like that.' he said and I looked at the mirror.

'Then what.' I asked and he looked nervous.