CH.15

what happened last night was the weirdest thing ever, I was laying in bed thinking about it. I yawned and I walked into the bathroom and saw that he made the hickey bigger than it already was.  ugh! I groaned. I took a bath and I walked to the closet and it was pretty cold because winter had started and I love it. I look the pretty white snow and the snowflakes. it is said that a snowflake was the life of a person, to remind them about their past. weird, but cool. I wore something pretty simple it was a purple shirt, which was really warm and a pair of blue jeans. I decided to wear a scarf that matched  with the outfit because I don't want people looking at the hickey...of course I don't want anyone to think I am showing it off because I am some slut. 

I walked downstairs and the kids were eating breakfast

I walked downstairs and the kids were eating breakfast. I smiled at them and walked into the kitchen to get my food. I took the plate of food and the maid said that she would bring it but I insisted that I would bring it myself. I went to the dinning table and joined the kids for breakfast. I sat down and the kids grinned widely at me.  

'Good morning.' I said sipping my orange juice.

'Good morning mom.' said Taeyeon and I started eating my pancake, something's weird. where is Taehyung.  

'Where is Taehyung.' I asked curiously and confused...I did not see him in his room earlier either. 

'He went to work early.' said sangmin and I nodded my head, it was only 7: 30...why would he go to work earlier than this. I ate my food and walked out of the door and sat in the car and Mr. choi started driving me to work. I was looking at my phone and I got a message from hannah. oh yeah I forgot I gave her my number.

x-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Hannah:

Hey, it's hannah..how are you. 

you:

Hi, what's up....I am fine...I was just going to work.

Hannah:

oh sorry, I just wanted to know if you still want to go to the mall tomorrow. 

you:

Of course I am coming...what time.

Hannah:

Awesome, maybe 11 am.

you: 

okay cool.

Hannah:

Okay, I will stop bothering you now..see ya tomorrow, bye.

you:

bye  😁

x-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x