sixteen

7:34 pm ; cameron's house hold.

i walked into the kitchen and saw topper, rafe and kelce. they must have been here for sarah.

i ignored them and walked to the fridge, grabbing a water. i turned around and kelce was smirking at me.

"what do you want?" i scoffed, looking away from him.

"eh, you, maybe some of the water too." he shrugged.

i rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen, but i was stopped by topper.

"you going to hang with the pogues tonight?"

i heard the three of them laugh, and i turned around. "they are better than you three fucks."

"they are pogues, it's impossible for them to be better." rafe piped in.

"they aren't stuck up." i threw my water bottle at rafe, he caught it and handed it to kelce. "they don't have sticks up their ass' like you guys do."

i turned around and walked out, bumping into sarah. "your princesses are in need of a pep talk." i told her and walked away, earning a laugh from her.

i walked into my room, grabbing my phone. i sat on my bed and i had a message from kie. she was asking to come by the wreck for a talk?

i stuck my phone in my back pocket and walked out of my room, going out the back door so i don't run into the three princesses again.

i grabbed the spare keys to one of wards cars and hoped in. i drove off the property and to the wreck.

—♡—

8:15 pm

i walked into the wreck, seeing kie and pope.

"sup, homies." i sat on a stool next to them.

"coop, we have to talk to you." pope said quietly.

"okay, what about?" i started to get worried.

"follow me." pope said grabbing my arm and pulling. i winced a little bit, still having a bruise from rafe, but i didn't say anything.

pope stopped in the back of the wreck away from kie's dad, and kie walked up to us.

"what is happening?" i asked, putting my keys in my back pocket.

pope and kie looked at each other for a second.

"okay so today, john b and jj got into a fist fight but neither will tell us why." pope said.

"okay?" i looked at them dumbfounded.

"coop, we are talking about a fist fight. they won't talk to eachother." kie said.

"where are they now?"

"jj ran away from john b and me, but john b is at the chateau." pope said, walking back in the wreck.

"okay, so should we head over there?" i walked up to the counter.

kie and pope looked over at each other again. those looks were starting to worry me more.

"we think you should go look for jj." kie stated as we walked out to the cars.

i looked back at them, "i'm not as close to jj as you guys are, he won't have a care in the world of what i have to say."

"coop, you say that, but jj, he only talks to you about things. i'm sure it looks to you that you are just one of his friends but he cares for you. we feel that if you talk to him, it might help more than if pope and i did."

i thought for a minute. maybe it was a good idea. but what happens when he gets mad at me for pushing and never wants to see me again.

kie took her apron off and i agreed to go find jj. they got into kie's car to go to the chateau. i got into ward's to go find jj.

let's hope we have enough gas for this boy.

"if you can't find him in under 2 hours, just come back to the chateau. we'll go from there." pope yelled through the window.

"TWO HOURS?" i yelled back but they drove off.

i rolled my eyes and hit the stirring wheel. "jj i swear if this is just some bullshit" i said to myself. i started the car and drove away from the wreck.