forty three

i got into the van, jj was already next to me, which john b took attention to and just sighed. it was going to be hard on them once jj found out, and i didn't know how to make it not hard.

pope still had know clue, and i'm assuming if i don't tell him, one of them will.

jj put his hand on my thigh and i flinched at the touch. jj took note and sent me a worried expression. i shook my head at him and smiled.

"so where we going?" i asked.

"to john b's. everyone wants to swim if that's cool." kie pope answered.

"hope you got your swimsuit on." john b sent a smile through the mirror.

"of course i do."

—♡—

pope pushed kie into the water, making her come up for air and scream at him. i just laughed at the two and undressed myself to my swimsuit.

jj has been sending me looks since we got here but i keep playing it off like everything is alright and that he is insane.

"so school starts in two days." john b announced.

"no shit, back to not seeing pope ever again." jj joked.

"hey, i like to study, leave me alone man."

"you like to study? no you LOVE to study, it's like you're married to it." jj laughed but no one else did.

"great come back man." i shook my head at the dork sitting next to me.

"are you guys gonna get in or just stare and the water." kie hollered.

"stare." i shrugged my shoulders and she splashed me.

i jumped in and splashed her making the boys scream "fight, fight, fight!"

"they'd like that, huh?" i whispered to kie.

"most definitely." she winked at me, us both laughing.

"hey we should watch a movie tonight! make popcorn and have drinks!" kie said as the boys got in themselves.

"i'm down." john b nodded, along with pope.

"only if i get to pick the movie." jj stated.

"no i'm picking." i winked at jj.

"fine, but i get to hold the popcorn."

"deal."

—♡—

kie laid out blankets on the floor for us too all sit on. we were still at the chateau, about to watch a movie. i thought now was maybe a good time to tell everyone, but john b started the movie just as i was about to say something.

i just nodded to myself and sat back against the couch, jj swinging his arm around me.

oh how i'll miss this.

we all watched the movie peacefully, kie bring the popcorn over and handing it to jj.

jj took a hand full and shoved it into his mouth. i just watched him and laugh. i took a couple and ate them as well.