thirty five

!!SKIP IF NOT INTERESTED IN A SEX SCENE!!

we made out for a few moments, getting ourselves into it. what was about to happen was not what i planned on doing until i was his girlfriend, but this time seemed to be perfect.

as he continued to kiss me, i reached my hand down and i placed it on the tip of his member, palming him through his jeans. he let out a moan onto my lips and i smiled into the kiss. i pulled myself away from his lips and i pulled his jeans, along with his boxers, down, then he took his shirt off.

before i touched him again jj stopped me. he kept eye contact as he took my shirt off, then unclipped my bra. leaving me in my jeans still.

i wrapped my hand around his member and he quietly moaned and i knew he was enjoying himself. i gathered saliva into my mouth allowing it to fall and drip onto the tip of his member. i started to jack him off, quickly seeing he wasn't to affected by it, but there was that feeling.

i looked up at him, him already looking at me. i put him into my mouth and started to bob. he placed his hand onto my head fisting some of my hair as i went faster. he helped guide my head as i continued.

"holy hell." he threw his head back and buckled his hips pushing himself farther down my throat. i choked a bit but kept going. i felt his pre cum fill my mouth. i moved up, swollowing it and wrapped my mouth around him again.

as i started to go faster, jj would thrust himself to the back of my throat in anticipation, he did it one last time and that must have set him off because his warm liquids shot down my throat. i swallowed and sat up wiping my mouth.

"you really didn't have to do that." he said.

"i know." i shrugged, sending a smug look.

jj smirked, he rolled me over so i was on my back and he was hovering over me. he leaned down and kissed me, pulling away with a soft smile.

i grabbed his neck and pulled him back into a kiss. "want a turn?" he asked as he pulled away.

"only if you want." i smiled up at him.

jj kissed my lips one last time before he moved to my neck and i moved my head back for more entrance.

"you know, i have thought about this since the first day i saw you." he whispered in my ear.

i let out a quiet moan and nodded my head in response.

he took off my jeans, and i was left with nothing except my thong. jj looked at me, pleased and i laid down. he started to kiss my chest and slowly made his way down to my core.

he looked at me and my body very pleasingly as he started to rub my clit through my thong and i let out a moan. jj smiled and continued. he came back up and kissed my lips before taking my thong off. jj sucked on two of his fingers, slowly moving them to my entrance.

he grabbed my right boob and slowly slid his two cold fingers in. i let out a soft moan and he proceeded to go a bit faster. he stayed going at a normal speed while watching me struggle. he curved his fingers which made me buckle my hips towards him asking for more.

"faster." i whined out as he held me down and stayed at a slower pace. he was teasing me.

"please." i said trying to take in more by lifting my hips. i heard him chuckle then became faster.

he moved up and down making me grab for my sheets. "jj, don't fucking stop." i grabbed onto his wrist about to cum but as soon as i was about to he pulled out.

"ah why did you do that?" i pouted unsatisfied.

he smirked and licked his fingers. he moved himself lower and put himself between my thighs, looking up at me. i smirked at him. he was the devil.

he started to kiss my thighs then made his way to my clit. he started to suck on my clit and i arched my back. "holy fuck."

i brought my left hand down to his hair and intertwined my fingers. i placed my other hand on my boob squeezing it in pleasure.

"don't stop." i buckled and jj sucked again but harder.

i sucked in a breath and as my body tensed, i came, and i let my body relax but jj wasn't done.

he moved himself up and lined his member up to my entrance and before pushing in he looked at me. i quickly nodded and he thrusted into me.

my inner muscles tightened taking in his throbbing member as he continued to thrust faster. i let my legs wrap around his waist and in a course of moans, i rode the waves of the pleasure.

jj put his head into my neck placing a few tender kisses on my skin as he let out a deep moan against my neck.

his hands grip my waist tightly as his pace became sloppy before softly placing one last kiss on my neck, arching his back and thrusting hard and fast into my core one last time. after the last thrust, and his liquids now inside me, his arms that he was using to hold himself up, became weaker and he looked at me. i placed a small kiss onto his lips before he pushed himself to the side of me.

we both starred up at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

"not much of a top are you?" he joked, earning a soft slap to the chest.

"bitch."