e i g h t

watch out for encounters.

as jimin said the word 'marshmallow' he even cracked up more, that he started stomping his feet in the concrete floor.

jungkook couldn't help but to laugh with him as if they were both already drunk with just a just a drop of alcohol.

taehyung, despite his charming and mature look, was too childish that jimin and jungkook always had to let him be to his satisfaction or else he'll start whining like a kid.

marshmallows are actually really yummy. but who eats marshmallows with tequila?

yes, kim taehyung.

da-eun rode a cab after convincing ms. jang she was fine, and could actually handle herself well.

before going home, da-eun decided to stop by any nearby market to buy some banana milk and snacks that she's been craving for so long.

she felt bad for herself as she didn't even drink any banana milk yet there she was, eager to buy tons.

well never mind— she's not buying it for jungkook anyways, she's gonna buy for herself.

the list of snacks did include sodas, chocolates, chips, candies, tons of fruits and flavored yogurts.

she was planning to hide the snacks she bought in her sister's room since she has a small refrigerator there.

she was getting sick of all the healthy foods available in the mansion, which was probably her sister's doing too.

as soon as da-eun got off the cab and payed the driver, she sighed happily thinking its her first time buying foods on her own.

she picked up a small basket and started going around, getting what she wants on the way.

taehyung was craving for marshmallows so bad that he was willing to walk for more than fifteen minutes to the said nearest store from the bar.

it was so cold outside yet he didn't mind at all. he was waiting all day to eat the said candy, and he wouldn't let this opportunity pass.

daydreaming joyfully, thinking of the fluffy marshmallows, taehyung walked inside the small market he found, almost hoping his steps out of excitement.

he was going around the market, looking at every corner and alley for the candy section.

after a good five minutes, he finally found what he has been looking for.

as he was about to continue walking, he spotted a girl tiptoeing for her life to reach something on the top shelf.

taehyung tilted his head, and thought that the figure in front of him is very familiar.

he went near the girl and reach out what she was trying to reach for and gave her the package— of candies.

da-eun immediately bowed ninety degrees and said thank you after she realized someone reached for the candies, and actually handed it out to her.

as she look up, she saw a man— a handsome one actually.

he was in his early twenties, in fact, he looked around the same age as her.