Ch 11 🍏

The door opens and Worth walks in smiling

The door opens and Worth walks in smiling. "I hear you girls giggling." He said.

"I told you I would name a lipgloss after you and Emma here came up with the perfect name." I smile at him.

Worth smiles. "She did huh? Well, let's hear it then."

"So Worth it." Emma giggles.

Worth laughs. "That's pretty clever Emma."

"Here Emma put your number in my phone incase I forget the name because I'm so going to use it on an apple lipgloss," I said.

Emma giggles. "I think I picked a few things of makeup." She had like three things in her hand.

"What about your sister or friends?" I ask.

I gather it all off the bed and put it back in the bag. "Here take it all because I have plenty more. I carry one like this around everywhere to give it out but at least I know you will use it." I smile.

"Nancy might want some too." Worth said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to give her any." I frown.

"I'll share I promise. I gotta go call Jess and tell her." She hugs me and walks out the door.

"I think you just made her night. Thank you." He said.

"Well, I'm happy to know that people love my products. I worked hard on them and I came up with all the names myself and I tell you that's not as easy as people think." I said.

"I'm sure it's not and I would hate to have to name all the apples." He chuckles.

I laugh." That would be so hard."

"So what time is your flight in the morning?" He asks.

"Sidney has it booked for noon if you don't mind taking me to the airport," I said.

"I don't mind at all and the guys are going to get done what needs to be so that I can take you I just wasn't sure the time." Worth said.

"Do you want to go downstairs and share some cocoa with me before bed?" He asks.

"That would be great just lead the way." I smile.

Once downstairs I just on the barstool while he boils the water.

"The guys were teasing me about your makeup line." He laughs.