Ch 76 🍏

After Holland left I had a couple of people to meet with and then I thought I better head to the office to see what that woman is up to and make sure she is taking it easy

When I get out to my truck I see Emerson about to get in his. "Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Holland called and wants Bo to show her that building beside her so I'm going to meet them there." He said.

"Well, that's where I'm headed I wanted to check on her." I chuckle.

"Sounds like she's going to be buying that building." Emerson laughs and gets up in his truck.

He follows me to the building and Bo is already there. I say hello and walk in to find my lovely fiancé. "What are you doing Holls?" I smile at her standing in her doorway.

"God, you scared me. Ummm I'm about to go look at this building next door. Derrick thinks it's a good idea and profitable." She said.

"Well let's go look at it. But first, I need a kiss." I walk over to her and kiss her lips gently.

"Thanks for coming Bo!" Holland smiled and shook his hand.

"Oh, no problem let's take a look at it," Bo said and we follow him next door.

It's basically a big open floor plan with an office and a couple of restrooms.

"This is doable Holls," Derrick said.

"I think so too," Chad said.

"I could manage it for you," Emerson said.

"You would Emerson?" Holland asks.

"Of course I don't have a job and don't always help on the ranch like Dustin does so I would love to. You would just need a couple of employees." He said.

"Well, Bo looks like we have a contract to go over." I chuckle and pull Holland close to me.

"Back to my office please." She smiled.

After all, was said and done Holland bought the business right away.

"Let me go through all the proper channels and I will give you everything in a few days," Bo said walking out.

"I have the perfect girl to work in my store when it's up and running." Holland smiles.

"And who would that be?" I ask.

"Tiffany from the butcher place. She knows all my makeup." She smiles.

"Ohh yeah, I bet she would love to." I chuckle.

"Now that's out of the way can you take me to a car lot? I have a truck to buy." she smiles.

"You're serious about that?" I ask.

"More than serious. I want a truck with running boards." She laughs.

"Well let's go I know just the place and the guy to take you to. My friend Benny will hook you up." I said.

We said bye to everyone and I had to set her in the seat of my truck and once I get in she laughs.

"What's funny?" I ask.

"I'm hungry and I want an Oreo Blizzard with some chicken nuggets." She said.

"Together?" I made a face.

"Yes, the baby wants it." She laughs.

After she eats her food we headed over to Benny's car lot. Holland had her mind made up on what she wanted and even asked if I wanted one but I didn't want her money. I'm sure she will let me drive whatever she got.

She made it specific she wanted a 2020 ram 1500 black on black with running boards. Which Benny said he could order and get it sometime next week. She was more than happy to hear that.

We get back home just in time for Emma. She was sitting on the porch with her portfolio on the table.

I help Holland get out of the truck and she walks over and sits beside Emma to talk about wedding stuff. I kissed the side of her head and walk inside to get something cold to drink.

"How's it going dear?" Clara asks.

"Its going Holland bought that building beside her office to turn it into a store and then we went downtown to Benny's and she bought her a truck shes tired of having to borrow ours and can't get in them." I chuckle.

Roger laughs. "That girl when she makes up her mind shes sticking to it. What kind of truck did she get?" He asks.

"A 2020 ram 1500 black on black with running boards." I chuckle.

Roger laughs. "I guess she told you huh?"

"Yeah she puts me in my place pretty regular but I wouldn't have it any other way." I smile and take a couple of glasses of lemonade out to the porch to the girls.

"Thanks, babe." Holland smiles.

"So have you guys got it all planned out?" I ask.

"Yes you guys have to go for your last fitting as do we and then you are all set for next week," Emma said.

"Did Holland tell you she bought that building beside of her office to turn into a makeup store?" I ask.

"No, we have been talking wedding stuff mostly." She said.

"I will need a decorator again Emma." Holland smiles at her.

"You got it! I love decorating and you know you can count on me." She smiles.

"We may need your help down at the office now that we have furniture and stuff in the walls are bare," Holland said.

"Oh I can go look at it anytime you want me to." She smiled.

"Maybe we can stop by tomorrow after the last fitting," Holland said.

"Sounds good! Well, I gotta get back to my apartment to feed my dog. I'll cya in the morning Holland. Bye Worth." She said walking down the steps to her car.

"Wait till we tell her we need a baby room decorated," Holland whispers to me before leaning over for a kiss.

"How are we going to tell them? Just announce it at the wedding?" I ask.

"I don't have it figured out yet. That's when all of your family will be here." She said.

"Well everyone will be coming the night before the wedding we could have dinner and announce it," I said.

"We will figure it out but has to be soon." She smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder.