Ch 67 🍏

Emerson texted to say that they made it back home

Emerson texted to say that they made it back home. So I asked him to send me pictures of the buildings and I told him to tell Emma to call me.

📞 What's up Worth?

📞Hey, Emma, I didn't expect you to call so quickly let me get to Holland she went to the kitchen.

📞Oh ok then. We haven't been home too long and I slept so well on that Jet.

📞Surprisingly it does sleep well huh. Oh here is Holls.

📞Hey Holland!

📞Hi Emma! Did you make it home?

📞We did and I told Worth I slept so good.

📞Hey Emma the reason I told Emerson to tell you to call is that Holland and I have made a decision.

📞About what guys?

Holland smiles at me...

📞Emma Worth and I decided we want you to plan our wedding.

📞OMG Really? I'm jumping up and down guys! I'm ready when you are. I just need colors and maybe what you have in mind and I'll go with it.

📞I haven't got to think about it yet but I do know I want it to be at the ranch but I will think of colors soon.

📞Sounds perfect Holland just let me know and I will get started and I'll be texting you some ideas ok?

📞Sounds good thanks, Emma. I will talk to you soon.

📞Thanks, guys! Bye love you!

📞Love you too Emma! Talk soon love ya.

"Well, you just made her day sweetheart." I smile.

"I know she will do right by me. I mean she made my room so beautiful and she didn't even know me them. We need to come up with colors I guess." She said.

"What's your favorite color Holls?" I ask.

"Ummm my favorite color would be ugly at a wedding. Its hot pink." She giggled.

"Yeah, I don't think I want that color in our wedding," I said walking over to sit on the couch.

She walks over and lays on me. "What if we did a peach color since it will be outside and we can use hay bales and mason jars?"

"Its whatever you want sweetheart. As long as you show up that's all that matters." I smile.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I have a good friend who is a dressmaker that I can get to make my dress." She smiled.

"So much to do." I laugh when my phone beeps.

📱Here are the pictures of the two places that Bo found. Let me know if Holland likes either or wants to see.

📱Thanks, Emerson I'll let you know.

"So Emerson sent these pics he wants to know if you like the look of either if so he will set it up for you to see them," I said.

She's quiet while she looks at the buildings. The first one just doesn't look like something that would work. The rooms are too small.  The second one has 2 big conference rooms and 3 offices and a big area for a receptionist.

"Oh, I like this second one a lot. Do you think Emerson could do a walkthrough for me and see if he thinks I would like it?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm sure he would for you Holls. I liked the second one as well it has plenty of room." I said as I texted him back about it.

"I was thinking maybe tonight we could order in Chinese and invite Sidney and Will over and I want to talk to her about the move and see where she is with it." She said.

"Sounds good sweetheart and Emerson said he will message Bo and go look at it and send us a bunch of pics," I said.

"Oh, good I'm excited! Sidney said yes to dinner and my friends said yes to making my dress she just needs measurements and to see what kind of dresses I like." She smiles.

"Well, sweetheart I'm happy it's coming together. Maybe we should take a shower before we order food and our guest arrive." I smirk.

"Sounds good! Race you upstairs Worth." She jumps up and runs up the steps.

I laugh watching her cute little ass bouncing up the steps. I'm right on her heels.

Once in the bathroom, we both strip down and she gets the water ready. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck. "This has to be one of my favorite past times with you," I said.

She leans back against me and wraps her arms around my neck. "It's one of mine too." She said moving the water over to the bench in the shower to spray it off and turns to me. "Have a seat."

I know what's coming so I cant wait to sit down. I spread out on the bench and well my little buddy is already standing to attention. She looks down at me and bites her lip. "I thought maybe you might want a ride."

"Oh you know I most certainly do," I smirk as she walks over to me and straddles me. God her body is insane and its all mine.

Once she's on my lap I nip at her lips and finally kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and we deepen the kiss.

"I love you so much Worth. I can't wait to be your wife and we will need a bench in your shower." She giggles as she grinds down on me.

"Oh, that can be arranged, sweetheart," I said as I grab my hard cock and place it at her opening.

She slowly slides down my cock as I fill her up. She throws her head back and moans as she slides up and down slowly on me.

"That's it sweetheart take it all in. You feel so fuckin good on my hard cock." I moan out.

"Oh Worth! Mmmm yesssss right there." She begins picking up speed with the water running on us. Shes so slippery and wet as I try holding onto her wet ass grinding and pushing up into her.

I pick up my speed and it isn't long until we both come together. "Damn that was good." I smile at her and kiss her lips.

"Was it worth it Worth?" She giggles.

"Oh, it most definitely was worth it." I smile.