Ch 82 🍏

Today was a busy day

Today was a busy day. I made honeymoon plans as a surprise to St. Lucia to spend a few days in a private overwater bungalow.

I had to get everything set up with Dustin to take care of the ranch for a few days. then I decided to go to town and buy Holland a gift for our wedding day.

I bought her a Pandora bracelet with a couple of charms on it that mean something to the both of us. Then I stopped by the flower shop and got her an arrangement of tiger lilies her favorites.

I pull in at her office and see her truck there. She loves that she can drive herself around now. I see Chads truck here as well as Sidney's car.

I walk in to see a smiling Sidney. "Well hello, there dad to be." She smiles.

"Hey, Sid! Is Holls in her office?" I ask.

"No, she's in the conference room with Chad and Emerson and Derrick." She said.

I knock on the door. "Hey, can I come in.?" I said peeking my head in the door.

"Hey, babe yes come on in we are just going over what the containers the lipgloss and chapstick will go in and the designs." She smiled.

"Well I don't want to interrupt but I wanted to bring you some flowers for your desk," I said handing them to her.

"Aww, thanks they smell so good. Guys excuse me." She said.

I follow her to her office and she puts them on the table and smells them again.

"So what have you been up to?" She asked me pulling me in for a kiss.

"I have just been making plans for us to get away after the wedding," I smirk.

"You have? Well, are you going to tell me where?" She asked.

"No its a surprise sweetheart. How are you feeling today?" I asked reaching out to rub her belly which is starting to show now.

"I feel ok just been sitting and brainstorming. We were about to order lunch do you want to stay with us and have lunch?" She asked.

"Sure you order it and I'll go pick it up if need be," I said.

"No, we were going to get pizza delivered so you can sit in the conference room with us." She smiled pulling me closer again to kiss my lips.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her flush against my chest and kiss her again. I murmur against her lips. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too Worth now let's get back to the conference room or they will think we are in here humping." She giggles.

Once we walk back into the conference room the guys are making sexual noises. "Hey now show the lady some respect. We weren't doing anything like that. Cant, I just be alone with my future wife and baby momma?" I said sternly.

"Sorry Worth we were just joking," Chad said making a weird face.

"Don't do it again and we are good," I said sitting down at the table.

"Ok, then let's get the pizza ordered and get back to work. What do you think of these?" She asked me.

I liked the containers they had picked and the designs seemed fitting as well but this isn't up my alley and I'm lost and maybe just here for the pizza.

Once the pizza arrived they took a break and were just laughing and talking asking again if we were ready to get married.

"I think Emma and Jess are setting things up today. So she's been busy with that. I have given her free reign because I want to be surprised as well." Holland smiles.

"She did such a good job here it looks great and professional. How is the next building coming along?" I ask.

"Oh, it's coming along we are having shelves set up now and all the painting has been done and then I just need Emmas touch but I'm running her ragged so I don't want to put too much on her." She said.

"I'm sure Emma doesn't mind one bit," I said.

"I'm going to make sure her name gets out there at the wedding." She smiles.

"That will be a good sweetheart but mostly family will be there," I said.

"I pray that mom doesn't show up or Adam either. Last I heard Travis said he came into the building with flowers and was confused when he couldn't find us any longer." She laughed.

"Oh, he did huh? Guess he wasn't giving up." I said.

"Travis said he told him that I moved my business and wasn't coming back to New York and he was mad." She said.

"Well, he will get over it. He better not show up here or he will get his ass kicked." I growl.

"Protective are we?" She giggles.

"When it comes to you and our daughter yes I am." I pull her close for a kiss.

After we eat the guys seemed to go into different rooms probably to give us some space. I'm pissed how they acted in front of her but I'm going to let it go they were only joking.

"I guess I need to get back to the ranch I have a few things to look over but I have a few contracts I need Derrick to look at," I said standing up.

"Go get them he will look over them for you and bring them by later." She said.

"Yeah, I have them in the truck. I'll be back ." I said walking out to the truck and grabbing three files and walk back in the office and to Derricks door and knock.

"Whats up Worth?" He said.

"I have three contracts I need you to look over for me if you don't mind," I said.

"Sure I can look over them. You need them right now?" He asked.

"No not right now but later I will if you find the time," I said.

"Sure no problem I'll bring them over later when we make it back to the ranch," Derrick said.

"Thanks, man! Well, I'm going to head out of here see ya later and thanks again." I said before walking out and over to Holland's office and step in.

"I'm heading back to the ranch I'll cya later ok?" I walk over to her desk and lean down and kiss her.

"Sounds good Daddy." She smirks.