Ch 70 🍏

"Hey, Emma since you are working on this I have a question for you," I said

"Shoot what is it Holland? Want to add something to the list?" She asked.

"Well sorta umm I was wondering if you would be a bridesmaid?" I ask.

"What really? Seriously? You want me to be a bridesmaid?" She smiles.

"Yes, I want you and Jess both to be one. I have Sid as my maid of honor but you don't have to if you don't want." I said.

"What? I would seriously love to and I bet Jess would too let's facetime her." Emma smiles.

Once she hung up to Jess jumping up and down on her bed we were laughing when Worth walked up.

He sits down beside me and kisses the side of my head. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Just Jess's reaction when I asked her to be a bridesmaid." I smile at him.

"Oh wow! That's awesome! I'm sure she said yes." He laughs.

"Yeah, she was jumping up and down on her bed. But she was ecstatic as well as I am." Emma smiles.

"So I guess I need to ask Emerson and Dustin and Chad soon then." He said.

"Yes you do and we need to pick out tuxes and colors," Emma adds.

"We can pick up on this later Emma? I think its time to eat." I laugh.

"Of course Holland. I have it all here in my notebook. It will all come together soon." Emma smiles and gets up and walks into the house.

"You ok Holls you don't look so good." He said.

"I guess but my stomach is bothering me a little." She said.

"Do you want to go in and try to eat a little or you want to lay down?" I ask her.

"I need to go to the bathroom and then I'll come down to eat." She said kissing my lips and getting up to head inside.

So I walk to the kitchen to see what Clara has made and it looks to be good ole fried chicken and fried potatoes, macaroni salad and potato salad.

I sit beside Worth and he asks if I felt better and I said no.

He rubs my leg under the table. "I wonder what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure just feel a little sick and it sounds crazy but sometimes when I eat I feel better." I laugh.

After dinner, I get up and head out to the porch to swing a little bit. Worth follows me outside and sits beside me. "Are you feeling better?" He asks.

"Actually I am. Sometimes it seems when I eat I feel better how weird is that." I smile and lay my head against his.

Dustin and Emerson and Chad all walk out on the porch and sit down. "Just the people I need to talk to." Worth said.

"What's up, big bro?" Emerson said.

"Well, I was wondering if you three would stand up with me on my wedding day." He said.

"Really?" Chad smiles.

"Of course Chad you are my brother and I want you all beside me. Holland here will have Sidney and Emma and Jess." He said.

"Wow, I'd be honored Worth," Dustin said.

"I'm down." Emerson smiled.

"Count me in." Chad laughed.

"Good now all of you can get with Emma and we can figure out a day to get sizes and your monkey suits." I laugh.

"Have you picked a color?" Emerson said.

"Yes, a peach with all the rustic look outdoors and mason jars it's going to be beautiful and you know how Emma decorates it's going to be fabulous." I smile.

"When are you guys going to start moving into your building?" Emerson asked.

"Well going to pack up soon. But I need some painting and things done so I need to hire someone." I said.

"Holland you don't have to hire anyone we can paint for you and do whatever fix-ups you need," Dustin said.

"Really? You guys would work on it for me?" I ask.

"Sure we can do it. You want to take us there and show us what all needs done and colors? It's still early enough." Dustin said.

"Sure let's go if your down Worth," I said.

"Of course sweetheart lets go." I grab her hand and lead her to the truck. I pick her up and put her inside the truck and she scoots over in the middle so Emerson can get upfront and Chad and Dustin get in the back.

"So it's just right up the road. I signed the papers today and have the keys its mine we just have to get it going." I said.

"Honestly the building is in great shape just need a splash of color." I smile placing my hand on Worths leg.

"Here we are, guys." I smile.

"Wow, it really is close," Dustin said.

"Yup not far from the Ranch at all." I smile at Worth as he lifts me out of the truck and I hand him the keys to unlock the door.

"This is nice Holland," Chad said.

"Thanks! Yeah, Sid has claimed all this area. There are two conference rooms one for product I think and the one to work in. There there is my office and one for Derrick as well and then we have an extra room." I smile at Chad.

"Is this my office Holland?" Chad smiles.

"It can be Chad if you want to help me work on other projects," I said.

"Wow really?" Chad smiles.

"Yeah, we can talk about it later but I'm serious." I smile and wrap my arm around his neck and poke his side.

Worth and the other two chuckle. "So what is it you want to be done?" Dustin said.

"Just paint and I have colors that I want. I can give you my credit card and you can get what you need." I said.

"Oooh, credit card." Chad laughs.

"Oh, my credit card won't be handed to you Chad. You will probably take it and pay for some kind of porn site." I laugh.

All the guys burst out laughing.