Part 1

Stella was with Kelly at Molly's they been together just over an year they was both happy in there relationship.  Stella and Kelly was celebrating at Molly's they just announced there engagement and also the news that Stella was pregnant. They was all having a good time. Stella decided to take some rubbish out to help Herrmann plus she needed to get some fresh air.

While she was walking to the bins she thought she heard someone but when she look round nobody was there she then carried on putting the rubbish in the bins. When she turn around a man appeared out of nowhere and before she had an chance to say anything he punch her very hard in the stomach it left Stella breathless he then  pull her up by her hair and got in her face and said he coming for you and then he punch her again in the stomach and said I hope you loose the baby he then he brought his knee up and knee her in the stomach Stella fell on the floor and he gave a few hard kicks to the stomach.

Stella was in a lot of pain she tried to call for help but no words would come out of he mouth all was coming out was blood. She felt wet down below she look down and all she could see was blood. Eventually she passed out.
.