Part 13

Casey stayed the night at Kelly's he was worried about him and he was worried about Stella too but he could see the affect it had on Kelly and he wasn't dealing it with it very well. He been up all night climbing the walls I even found him crying. Casey never saw him like this before. Gabby came and ask Casey how he was he told her he was not good. Gabby tried talking to him but it was no good this has broken Kelly totally all Gabby and Casey could wish for is to find Stella and get her back to him.

It was early afternoon jay came Kelly up out his chair and ask 'have you found her?' Jay look at him and said 'no not yet I just here to give you an update  the video we manage to ID most of the men in the video which we trying to track down some of them haven't been seen the past couple of days' 'well you better get looking for them  scumbags what taking you so long' ' we doing the best we can we have step the search up the video has gave us extra leads but that not all' jay ask Kelly to sit down kelly refuse jay then went on to tell him 'one of the men in the video we manage to ID him as her father' this sent Kelly in an rage and threw a glass against the wall Casey and Gabby went to tried to calm him and Jay told him 'I promise you this we will find her'