part 12

It been 2 weeks since Stella disappear Kelly was out of hospital. Pd still haven't been able to find Stella. The cctv got her being put into a van and driving off. But couldn't get an ID on any of the men that took her and they found the van abandoned. They haven't been haven't to find trace on where she could be or who took her. Kelly was going out of his head his head with worry everyday he went to pd asking for information walking the streets trying to find her but nothing. Everyday he was getting angrier to him nobody was doing enough to find her. He kept on picturing all sorts Stella was the only person Kelly cared about. Casey and some of the others tried to get Kelly to rest they could see how tired he was and he was eating properly either. They was all worried about Stella and they was also worried about Kelly aswell.

Kelly hasn't gone back to work yet he wasn't ready to. After a long searching the streets and got back home Casey and Gabby came round told him they cooking him dinner and told Stella wouldn't want him making himself.

After they had finish eating dinner Kelly got to put his dishes in the sink and then he saw he had an message on his phone from an unknown number he open the message and played the video and what he saw was disgusting he kept fast forwarding the video and at the end an man came on and said Stella is mine now she belongs to me now and laugh. Kelly drop his phone and ran to the toilet and was sick. Gabby and Casey got up and look on his phone. Gabby phone Hailey up straight away. Casey went to check on Kelly broke down crying saying how can they do that to her all Casey could do was hug him while Gabby watch on casey and Gabby both had tears in there eyes.

Jay came and took then phone they hoping they be able to track where it come through or get an ID on any of the men on the video just as they about to leave Kelly told them we have to find her please bring her back to me