Part 16

Stella was still tie up to the bed her dad woke up to and started kissing her and rape her again. Stella was tired she was very sore down there after being raped multiple times. After each Time it was getting even more painful especially when they was being rough with her. She would cry and yell at them to stop and try to fight them off but each time they would hit her and laugh and got more rough with her one time they even started to put objects up there which left Stella screaming. She even begged them to kill her as she couldn't stand it anymore and never had the energy to fight them. She gave up and just let them do it and she was refusing food and drink.

After her dad had finish he got up and went downstairs and then she could hear chaos downstairs shouting but she couldn't make out what was being said just then her dad rush in and put an cloth over Stella mouth which sent her to sleep. Her dad untie her and carried her and put her in the back of the car just then he saw the police cars coming down the road he quickly got in and drove.

Jay and Hailey spotted him driving of and went after the car at full speed. Casey saw it and Kelly told him to follow that car which they did Kelly knew Stella was in that car.

Stella was in the back she was slowly waking up she look around to look where she was and she could tell she was in an moving car that was going full speed and she could hear the sirens. She was about to scream out but then realise her dad hasn't tie her up properly so she kept quiet and work on to untie herself. She manage to get her hand frees and took the gag off her mouth and she was  waiting for the right time. She took an peek out the window hoping her dad wouldn't see her she could see that her dad was loosing them so she knew she had to do something. She when she was about to try to do something her dad notice and hit her in the face with something which knock her back down he dad shouted at her she will pay for that she not getting away from him. This made Stella want to fight especially knowing the cops wasn't far away and realise this could be her only way of getting away from him. She look around for an weapon or anything then underneath the chair she found an knife. Her dad then said looks like we lost them and laugh and put his hand to touch her and she slash his arm with the knife and dad yelled what the hell. Stella got up shaking she was nervous and she then slash his throat with the knife which cause the car to crash into the tree. It knock Stella back in the seat where she started to cry her dad was dead.