Part 23

It was  day that going to get discharge Stella was going to stay at brett's temporary. Stella was still a bit jumpy around man. Kelly and Stella was still going strong and they both talked about it and decided they going to plan there wedding and also look for a new place so they can build new and fresh memories together. They haven't set an date yet cause Kelly never wanted Stella to feel pressure. She was still having counselling and they decided to take things slow.

It been a couple of months since Stella been discharge. Stella was doing great. She was getting stronger by the day. She was letting Kelly hug her and kiss her. They set an date for the wedding and they just found a place so Kelly and Stella been working on doing it up making it there's.

3 month Kelly and Stella got married they was both happy and so in love. They celebrating with all there friend and family and afterwards they both went back to the hotel room. Where they made love to eachother. Kelly check if Stella was okay  afterwards and she said she was and they carrying on.

5 years later

Stella and Kelly couldn't ever be more happy the love they had for eachother was special. They had 3 kids and two of them are twins and Stella was pregnant.

Author note
Thank you for reading  my story and the comments. I have now completed the story.