⚡️The calm before the storm ⚡️

The car ride was silent but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok, bye." he said and I looked at him.

"Seb no."

"What do you mean no? Get out!" He said, not raising his voice.

"Seb you can't just start yelling at me for hiding personal things! You never told me that you wanted to kiss me!" I said.

"No one knew about it until Ashlyn."

"Seb, please tell me why you are acting like this!"

"I'm not acting like anything. It's you"

He turned away from me, looking out of the window.

I mean, we've had fights before, but they were usually about what the beat song was from a show or pizza toppings. This was weird.

"Seb! Please tell me what's on you mind!"

"So did everyone know about how you wanted to bang me?" I blushed and shook my head.

"Seb that was a silly thing I was just wondering about! Nothing too serious!"

"I feel used." He said, looking out of the window.

"What?" I said, almost in a whisper

"I'm not like you! I can't just say something and have everyone laugh it off or someone sees me in the hallway and says 'hi' I wish I was like you."

"oh"

"'Oh? Really that's all you have to say?" He looked at me, his face was red and tear were rushing out of his eyes.

"'Los I envy you. I wish I was like you. I wish that people would talk to me just to talk to me and not because I'm your best friend!"

"Seb you are the coolest person ever! Honestly I don't know why I'm popular!"

"Because you're gay!" He said rubbing his eyes

"Perdón?" (Pardon) I didn't mean to speak Spanish it kinda slipped out.

"You're gay Carlos! And everyone wants a 'gAy BeSt FrIeNd' and you let them!"

"Seb I-"

"ITS NOT ABOUT YOU! SOMETIMES I WISH THAT YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

That was the first time I've ever heard him raise his voice like that in years.

And the first time I've ever heard him swear.

He instantly covered his mouth, wide-eyed.

He unlocked the doors and shook his head.

"S-"

"Get out." He whispered

"What?" I said

"I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DADS TRUCK!"

I nodded and got out. Once I was at my door I looked back but he was gone.

When I got up to my room I started to cry.

Did I just lose my best friend?

---

A/N  A bit of angst for ya! Also Seb you need to chill

434 words