🍯 You're staring... 🍯

Are they ice blue or ocean blue?

He looked at me and waved his hand in fort of my face.

"You're beautiful~" I whispered

"Huh?" He said, lifting an eyebrow.

"I UH! I didn't say anything!"

He laughed and rolled his beautiful eyes.

"You're staring 'Los"

I instantly look away and look at the mountains in the distance.

"Is there something on your mind, Los?"

I quickly shook my head.

"Carlos. What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing!"

He put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him.

"It wasn't a silly kiss to you...was it?"

I turned away from him again and he grabbed my face turning it towards me.

"Was it?" He said sternly.

I looked down and shook my head.

"Awe Carlos~" He kissed my cheek causing us both to blush.

"Didn't you have something to tell me..?"

Oh I was going to tell him about Ej but, well I don't want to ruin the mood.

---

After Miss Jenn called us in she told us our roles and (almost) everyone was happy.

Of course Ej and Ricky had their little thing but Seb was happy he got the part he wanted along with me as well.

Miss Jenn has given a Seb the role of Lumiere and I the role of Cogsworth. She said we could pull it off being bestfriends and all.

We had our read throughs but this semester Miss Jenn wanted to start right away with everyone leading their lines because we all knew each other and not many people auditioned.

"Ok everyone! Please bring your dancing shoes tomorrow because we are going to learn the biggest number! I leaned from Status Quo to start right away with the big numbers....
Carlos, Seb, and Gina will be helping teach the dance! I hope you are all prepared!"

Everyone clapped and left but Seb looked scared to death.

"Carlos, I can't dance."

I laughed and gave him a hug.

"You got this! Besides you have the biggest part in that scene so you have to learn it first. Also I'll be here for the tango part." He smiled and Gina came over to us.

"You guys ready?" She was playing Babette so she was in charge of the other feather dusters.

I nodded and Seb sighed.

"Alright"

----
A/N ok updates might be a bit slower FYI but I haven't forgotten about it 😂

400 words