"You wouldn't understand"

"Carlos?" Seb asked waving his hand infront of my face.

"You wouldn't understand." I said in a whisper.

"Understand what?" He replied.

"Sebastian, I freaking love you. I've had a crush on your since like fourth grade and that crush I had on EJ was a total lie. You mean everything to me and you ARE my everything. Bro when you came out to me I almost died but I always knew you would never like me the same way. You've always been by my side and I fell for you the second you told me you loved me in second grade. When you ran up to me yelling in fourth grade screaming "CARLOS! GUESS WHAT I'M SOOO GAY RIGHT NOW!" and then I told you thats not what gay meant- well it did but now it really doesn't I thought you were the cutest person ever."

Seb smiled. 

"Oh I almost forgot! When you're nervous you speak in Spanish!" Seb said proudly. 

"I do not!" I replied throwing my hands up.

"You so do!"

"Fine. Prove it." I said and he nodded.

"Ok. Carlos lets have sex." He said sternly.

My face=- just think of a tomato.

"Quiero decir seguro!?" I said, in shock.

"See."

"Why would you ask...THAT question?" I asked then he looked me up and down,

Then I saw.

I was still on top of him and his shirt was off.

"Hmm I don't know maybe because I wanted to see you get all flustered and cute?"

-----

"You're adorable." 

"Nope. If we are actually going to date, we CANNOT be like this in public." I said and Seb made a pouty face. 

"Carlossssss~" He whined. 

I looked at the ceiling and put my head on Sebs chest.

"Well maybe, just to annoy Ricky."

We both laughed and Seb looked at me. 

"wait. Carlos."

We both gaze into eachothers eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

--------

a/n I might pass out from how tired I am but thats all on me lol. 

Remember: Stay home, if you are going to a protest cover up, wear a mask and BE SAFE

336 words