🌮 Taco Tuesday 🌮

I took a deep breath.

Seb has been acting weird lately but maybe it's just because of the spin the bottle thing but I just don't know.

But I mean, ever since then I can't look at Seb the same way...

It was after school and usually my mom, Seb and I have taco Tuesday. Ever since we were 5 we've done it.

But since my mom was gone on a business trip I had to make the tacos.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair.

"Today's the day. No hiding" I whispered and I heard a knock on the door.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"HI SEB!!" I yelled and I gave him a hug.

"GUESS WHOS MAKING TACOS FOR TACO TUESDAY?!?!" We both laughed and have me the bags.

"Seb. We both know I make the food and you pick the movies but ok"

"Shhhh. I need to feel like I'm important!" Seb said and threw a pillow at me.

"Recoge eso! No tirar cosas en mi casa!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes.

(Pick that up! No throwing things in my house!")

"Ok mom" Seb said proceeding to pick up the pillow off the ground and putting it where it belonged.

---

After me cooking, him complaining and about 3 Disney movies later it was around 8:45pm.

We were sitting on my bed while listening to some show-tunes and of course, joking around about nothing.

"I missed this!" I said and Seb nodded.

"Well during our 'break' I fell asleep in our treehouse and realized you left your alpaca-llama thing" he handed me my old stuffed animal from his bag and I almost started crying.

"Gosh Carlos please don't-"

"No. I'm fine it's fine!" I gave him a hug and then it happened again.

---
A/N honestly I need to chill on these cliffhangers

316 words