🐚 Was it? 🐚

Thank god it was just a dream.

But...

I wouldn't be mad if it was real....

Seb and I were walking to rehearsals when we were kindly interrupted by Gina Porter.

"Hey gays- guys sorry I need to stop for some reason I keep saying gay.... I guess it's the lesbian showing ANYways follow me!"

She wrapped her arms us and turned the three of us around, her being stronger than Seb and I combined.

"Uh Gina we'll have the gay talk another time, where are we going...?" Seb asked being pushed by Gina.

"My secret hiding spot!" She said.

Seb and I both looked at each other and laughed.

When we got to Ginas "secret hiding spot" she opened the door and...

A dance studio.

Fresh marley, mirrors on the walls and piles of dance shoes.

"Of course East High has a dance studio!" I said and Gina nodded.

"You two can practice without anyone watching you!" She smiled and left the room.

I mean, we weren't running Be Our Guest today....

"So... may I have this dance?" Seb said, holding out his hand.

"Ew you are so stupid!" I said and he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

We got into the "tango" position and both laughed.

As we did the dance I looked up at him, and we both gazed into each others eyes.

It was weird, our bodies did all the work and we just stared at each other.

Ocean blue. He has ocean blue eyes. They are the most gorgeous set of eyes that I have ever seen and I just could stare into them for hours. It's calming looking at them.

It's warm in his arms. I know we have platonic cuddling and shit but still.

How does he manage to have perfect pale skin?

Hes beautiful, I just wish he'd say that to himself.

"Carlos, you're so stupid!" He giggled, causing me to snap out of whatever that was.

"No you." I replied

I looked at him and then realized.

"Holy shit"

He raised an eyebrow, "what's wrong?"

This happened in that dream.

"Oh nothing I just thought about the alphabet"

He nodded and looked at me.

"Can we kiss?"

My eyes went wide and my face red.

"W-what?"

"It wasn't a silly kiss? Was it?" He pulled me even closer.

"And don't lie to me"

---

A/N MUAHAHAH CEO OF CLIFFHANGERS

405 words