🌏 This world can hurt you 🌍

Well.

I'm single.

Again.

We dated for about 6 months and it could've been longer if I didn't screw it up thinking about work all the damn time.

But like he said.

  We're still friends. I hope.

------------

I rub my eyes and get up.

I look in the mirror and splash my face with ice cold water. My eyes are red and puffy most likely from all the crying.

Gosh, I just realized the last time I cried myself to sleep was because of the fight with Seb.

It's really sad that someone that you love can cause you so much pain. 

Oh and right before I started nit-picking at everything I got like 40 texts at the same time and a whole bunch of phone calls.

"Geez, theater kids are annoying." I whispered.

But the thing was. 

I could tell it wasn't about theater.

Ashlynnnnn - "Hey Carlos, I just want you to know that cheating isn't cool bro. Especially if it's with my cousin...

Richard Bowen - Uhhhhhh so you and EJ? 

EJ Caswel - Bro. Thats so gross

PANini - You wanna talk about it?

Ashlyn's bf - Carlos. Thats just cold my dude.

Queen Bee herself (kourtney) - CARLOS RODRIGUEZ WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE TALK. 

I promise I have no idea with the hell is going on. 

I tried to reply to everyone with "I have no idea what you're talking abt..", which was true. I had no idea.  Until. 

Ashlynnnnn - Check literally ANY social media. 

So I did that.

I swear it was all a dream. 

It was a photo shopped picture of me kissing EJ. Which never happened. Sure that one time after Seb and I's big fight I had a dream where EJ came in my room and made out with me but that was it. The picture was Seb and I kissing and EJ and Nini kissing. But it seemed really real.

Everything was falling apart. 

Nothing can get worse than this. 

But it did:

My #1 - You lying piece of shit. 

------------------------------

a/n please don't kill me. Last cliffhanger I promise.

340 words.