Chapter 6:2

It was 3pm on Saturday, and Leslie's birthday party to celebrate her sixteenth birthday had just begun.

Will and Pamela pulled into Isaac's driveway, and walked straight to his backyard. Pamela wore a dark purple, close-fitting sleeveless crop top, and light blue denim short shorts. On her feet, were brown sandals. Her arms, abdomen, and thighs displayed her smooth chocolatey skin. Her medium-sized boxed braids were caught up in a ponytail, smelling like scented hair oils, and her body was freshly scented with cocoa butter and lightly sprayed body mist.

Will wore a plain white-tee, and blue, Orlando Magic basketball shorts. He attached his pager to his right pocket. He had a white snapback hat placed backwards on his head, and he wore black slides on his feet. It was a pool party, so they had dressed accordingly. He smelled nice, like always, and stood handsome and tall.

When they walked in, some people were already there, including Will's, Isaac's, and Pam's parents, and other relatives and friends. Some of Leslie's schoolmates were also there. More people began to arrive.

Will and Pamela greeted all of their parents. Then, they went over to the buffet area to try some of the appetizers.

There were plain fruits, chocolate-covered strawberries, baby carrots, small sandwiches, sushi, and some snack items. There was also a cooler that contained beverages.

Pamela grabbed a cooked sushi roll and bit into it.

"Mhmm. This is so good. Babe, try it." She held it up for Will to bite.

He lightly frowned and said, "Come on, babe. You know I don't like that."

He hated sushi. But this sushi in particular, Pam thought he might've enjoyed. She continued to tease him with it, stretching it up closer to his face. He leaned his head back and smiled.

"Quit playin', girl, come on," he spoke while laughing. Pam was laughing as well.

Leslie and a friend of hers walked up to Pam and Will. At the same time, Lisa and Kendra walked up to them also. They had all seen Pam teasing at Will with the sushi, and so did Isaac, Moniece and Monica, who had just stepped out of the house. As soon as Leslie hugged Will, Pam, Kendra, and Lisa, and introduced them to her friend, Isaac walked up to them with Moniece and Monica following behind him.

Monica was wondering who Pam was, and became jealous when she saw how Pam and Will interacted. She was still on a mission to date him.

Isaac and Will dapped hands. Isaac then hugged Pamela, Lisa, and Kendra, and kissed their cheeks. He really enjoyed kissing Lisa on her cheek, though, but he kept that thought and feeling to himself.

Kendra's boyfriend, Mark, had also came, and dapped Will and Isaac's hands. He then walked away to get a beverage.

Isaac, dressed in a dark blue undershirt and Phoenix Suns basketball shorts, said, "Pam, this is my girlfriend, Moniece, and her sister, Monica."

Pam immediately recalled that name, and had a flashback at seeing the paper with Monica's name and number in Will's pocket. Pam then glanced at Will, who looked away to make things less awkward.

Pam then looked back at them and forced a smile."Nice to meet," she said.

Isaac continued on, "This is Will's wife, Pamela." Immediately, Monica's heart felt shattered. She didn't know Will was married. However, even though she knew now, she was still not over him. Pamela smirked and slightly looked at Monica.

There was definitely tension there and Will could feel it.

Moniece then spoke to Pamela, "Hey, I think I've seen you before. You gave my goddaughter a check-up the other day."