Chapter 10:6

Pam opened her eyes at 10am. She looked straight at Will's bed, but it was empty.

She immediately sat up as anxiety caused her chest to feel heavy, and screamed, "Will!"

Zavier opened his eyes and looked at her, then at Will's bed.

Pam stood up. "Will! Will! Will!" She screamed louder each time.

Will came out of the bathroom, and she palmed her forehead and sighed, as he and Zavier laughed at her outburst.

Will walked over to her and pulled her into him, while she covered her face with her hands.

"I was just in the bathroom. What you thought?"

Pam tried to calm her anxiety. "It's not funny," she mumbled.

Will smiled, then walked over to his bed. He sat down, slightly reclined.

Pam grabbed her toothbrush and went into the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth, then she walked back into the room. She sat in the chair beside the bed. She smooched Will on his lips, then she turned away and turned up the volume on the tv.

Zavier stood up and yawned.
"I'm hungry. I'm gon' go to y'all's place. I think I have some clothes in the guest room or somethin'."

Pam nodded, while Will responded, "Aight."

Zavier walked out of the room.

Will smirked at Pam.
"You love me, don't you?" he asked.

"I guess."

"You guess or you know?"

"I know. But do you know?"

Will stared at her and nodded. "Oh I know it."

"So why'd you ask?"

"It wasn't really a question," he said.

"Oh really."

"Yes," Will responded.

Pam grinned and shook her head. "You're really something else, Will."
She smiled. "I remember when I was like thirteen, there was this boy who lived in my neighborhood and every time he saw me, he would go 'Hey, Pam. Am I still your friend? Do you still like me?' I remember I asked my mom why he would ask me that, and she told me that some people need validation all the time. She told me that my dad used to be that way when they first started seeing each other."

"Sometimes we all need validation. But I don't need to hear it though. I can tell how you feel by just looking at you," Will responded.

"I know," Pam said. "I feel like lately I've been needing to hear it." She looked down at her fingers. "I've just been feeling insecure, to be honest."

Will responded, "Well you know that I love you. But I need to know why you've been feeling insecure."

"It's just with everything going on with my mind, and me not being intimate with you as much as I used to. I mean, I get so afraid that I'm gonna get pregnant. Even with the pills and everything. But lately, I've been self-conscious. I just don't feel as comfortable with my body."

"Your body is beautiful, baby. And you're not gonna get pregnant. I been pulling out."

"I know, but I still get scared every time."

"As soon as I get outta here, I'll show you how beautiful that body is, and what it can do."

Pam grinned. "Whatever, Will."

"I'm serious."

"Like I said, you're not doing anything until those wounds are healed."

Will smirked at her. "I know you been thinking about it. I see how you be looking."