Chapter 12:2

A week passed by, and Malik would stop by Pam's job to see her almost everyday. He was so infatuated by her, that he didn't even realize the wedding ring on her finger. Pam was still uneasy every time he came by, and to make matters worse, he would bring flowers and treats for her. She had to leave the flowers at work, give them to a co-worker, or throw them away. The treats, she indulged in.

Saturday afternoon arrived, and Pam was in the bathroom smoothing her silk-pressed hair into a ponytail. She missed her 'fro and her curls, but she decided to keep the silk press for a while. She liked it.

She applied some moist, red lipstick on her lips and checked herself out in the mirror. She was wearing a white shirt, denim vest, and a short denim skirt. She paired this with white tennis shoes. She placed her purse across her body, and walked downstairs.

Will walked right out of the kitchen, and immediately, she felt nervous all over again.

"You're about to leave?" he asked, standing behind her.

She turned around and nodded. Please don't ask me where I'm going, she thought and hoped.

"Where you 'bout to go?"

Shit! "Uh, to go grab a bite and watch a movie with one of my girls from work."

Will leaned down and connected their lips. They deepened their kiss, then broke away. Pam reached up and wiped off her lipstick from his face. She then did the same for herself. She grabbed her car keys, and walked out of the house.

As soon as Will sat down, the telephone rang. He stood up, walked over to it, and answered, "Hello?"

"What you doing? It's Saturday."

"I'm at home."

"Anyways, punk boy, Isaac told me to remind you that we were supposed to play some ball today, but he said he gotta bring Leslie and her friend to the mall first."

"I was gonna meet Chad and Khalid at the mall today. How about I meet y'all there?"

"Aight."

"Aight, get off my line, and go brush your teeth. I can smell that shit through the phone."

"I'll go brush my teeth as soon as you go wash ya ass, stinky-ass boy," Zavier retorted.

Will chuckled, and hung up.

He slid his feet into a pair of white Nikes, which complimented his white t-shirt and khaki pants. He had a white cap turned backwards on his head, and a brown leather Guess watch on his right wrist.

Will pulled up to the mall, and he, Isaac, Leslie and her bestfriend named Crystal, Zavier, Khalid, and Chadwick all greeted each other there.

Crystal was secretly admiring Zavier. If she wasn't underage, she would for sure be shooting her shot. When she saw Will, she thought, His brother is fine too. Zavier rocked a white t-shirt, black denim shorts, and white and black Adidas.

They were at the mall for a while now, checking out new stores, joking around, and waiting on the girls when they decided to shop in certain stores.

"Let's go in Silk Charm," Leslie said to Crystal.

Isaac interjected, "Silk Charm, for what?" It was a store that sold laced bras, panties, negligees, and lingerie, and Isaac wasn't fond of his younger sister shopping in there.

Leslie looked at him. "For some sexy lingerie for our boyfriends," she responded sarcastically.

She received glares from Isaac, Will, and Zavier.