3 - Conversations

*Two days later*
Becky
I've just been discharged, I've got to say goodbye to Colby and the twins then I've got to go back to the stations holding cell. I've also been told by Lily that my court day is in two days time, she's thinks I might get 1 year or 9 months on good behaviour because of the reasons why I lied. I'm still mad at Colby and I'm missing Ashley like crazy so hopefully she'll be in the same holding cell as me. I never in my life thought I'd be going to jail but here I am right now getting in a cop car, for the first time in a long time I don't feel sick to my stomach. I feel guilty but I don't feel like I need to be sick. I haven't been handcuffed which I find strange. Lily put on the radio to try and calm me but it's not working it's just making me all the more agitated.

"I need to handcuff you before you get out of the car. Also I'll see what I can do about getting you and Ashley in the same cell. It should be pretty easy seeing as your in the same side on the case. But yeah we'll just have to wait and see."

I don't know why she's helping me, is she really helping me? Or is she just trying to get dirt on me to send me down for a very long time. Randy told his entire family that I was the one abusing him, his mother slapped me so hard when I turned up at dinner. Randy explained later then smashed a bottle over my head because I started to get an 'attitude' with him. I want to trust her as she is doing nice things for me but I really don't trust anyone who comes from the Orton family line. I close my eyes and try to just listen to the music and block out all the terrible thoughts running though my mind. My eyes open when I hear the door open, I turn my head and Lily is standing there handcuffs in hand. We are outside the station I was originally taken too.

"Come on, I need to get you inside or I'm gonna get fired."

I just nodded as she slipped the handcuffs on, she grabbed me and pulled me up. I suppose she's just trying to look likes she doing her job. We enter the building and I'm met with a hot sweaty environment, I start to feel slightly woozy but quickly steady myself as Lily is signing my paperwork. She pulls me down the corridor and towards 'holding cell 3' she opens the door and nobody is in there. Lily pushes me in and slams the door shut. I feel scared, is she really not on my side? Why would she help me in the first place if she's just gonna throw me about now. I hear someone call my name and then I'm tackled to the floor. I try to crawl away but they're holding me.

"Becks it's me."

I look up and see Ashley. All my fears are instantly melted away.

"I'm sorry for tackling you to the ground, I'm just happy to see you."

I laughed in response as Ashley helped me off the ground.

"How are you Ash?"

"I'm doing not too great but it's nice to see you though. I'm really missing the twins, I've been in here on my own since yesterday. I'm missing Joe and I'm even missing Colby."

I felt the need to roll my eyes at his name, we've always had our ups and downs but what happened in the hospital was too far.

"What happened between you and Colby?"

"It's practically his fault that your in here."

"How, he didn't kill Randy."

"Ashley he was arguing with me about coming clean. He wouldn't stop saying that you killed him then Lily overheard and had to arrest you."

"Oh, that explains a lot. I did kinda think you ratted on me for a while."

"Ash I would never rat on you."

"Yeah I know, I just didn't know what to think."

"Which is understandable, Colby and your mom and looking after the twins."