14 - I do

Becky
Today is the day I'm getting married, I've never felt so sick and so excited at the same time. Ashley bought me the dress from the dress shop and it actually fit. I've missed Colby, I haven't seen him in two days. I'm currently getting my hair done and I honestly cannot wait to walk down the aisle. The rest of my family arrived late last night so my dad can walk me down the aisle. My mother has been a great help with the wedding, she helped with practically everything even when she was a Ireland. Ashley said she's gong to wear her white ring cape down the aisle.

I'm still in my dressing gown, I'm terrified that my dress won't fit

I'm still in my dressing gown, I'm terrified that my dress won't fit. My bump has really popped in the last week, I just hope the gods are with us today.

My hair looks so beautiful, I just think it fits so well with the look I was trying to achieve

My hair looks so beautiful, I just think it fits so well with the look I was trying to achieve. I heard a knock at the door and heard Colby's voice from the other side.

"Please Rebecca."

I don't want to break the tradition, I walk up to the door. I look back and see my mother shaking her head, I shoo her away and she goes to the other room.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm so sorry!"

I could feel my heart freeze, he wasn't really going to cancel on me at the last moment.

TW: Mentions of suicide

"I just couldn't keep this in any longer, I need to be honest with you!"

Thoughts are racing around my mind, I use the door to steady myself.

"What?"

I spoke gingerly, my hand was trembling and I really didn't want to cry as I have already had my makeup done.

"I really did try."

"Colby?"

"I'm sorry, I did try to take my own life. But you saved me."

I can't breathe, the room was spinning and nothing I was holding onto was steadying me. I felt even more sick and nervous than I did this morning. I locked the door because I didn't want Colby to come in all worried about me.