19

Third POV .

In the middle of the huge forest in the middle of nowhere, south of the amazon,  in the huge, dark, brooding, cave like building, there was shrieking heard. An angry shriek and a dark foreboding presence felt in the air that even the forest was quiet. Inside the cavern , was an angry empress throwing everything and everyone in her sight out. She even scorched a few of her slaves in anger. Their dwindling howls and yells of pain could be heard.

Her cloak was flying around her tiny frame in wave like flows, seemingly peaceful,  contradicting her furious state. She grabbed a man by his collar and flung him across the dark lit room. Hell hounds stood around the room, quietly whimpering in distress. She flicked her wrist and the man was lifted off the ground with a grunt. His legs swung back and forth trying to find stability to no avail. The empresses dark eyes zoned in on him and her jaw ticked. She tilted her head a little and a growl resonated from her sneered lips. Her voice resonated within the walls of the room in pure anger when she decided to talk and the terrified man shivered in fear.

"Why did you leave her there when I specifically told you to take her back?!" Her voice shrieked in anger. Black smoke came from her and her eyes were as black as night,  with red grotesque veins decorating underneath her eyes in a vein like manner.

"Am sorry empress, " his pained voice said. The man,  not more than thirty years old grunted out his pleas.

He was held above the ground with the wispy smokes coming from the empress. The smoke was weaving in and out of his body in a snake like movement and you could see the pain he was in. His teeth were clumped together in agony while beads of sweat formed on his forehead from the strain.
The empress's anger spiked upon hearing the man's excuse.

"Why can't you follow simple instructions?!"

She yelled in fury and the walls started shaking. She started levitating from the ground and her hair turned fiery and blew around her. She would have looked etherial if her eyes had not turned black with a slit in the middle of them that dilated when she would focus on something. That something being the man held captive by her. She looked more of a demon.

She was so angry the hell hounds around her , had scattered away from her and those that remained had their tails tucked between their legs and their bellys on the ground. Their ears tucked behind on their heads and their paws hiding their heads in fear.  Their whimpers resonated in the cave like room like a repetitive song at the walls of your mind.

"Shut up!" The empress snaps at the whimpering hounds but they only whimper more and louder.

Her fury spikes more and she shoots a wave of flame towards the hounds and they turn to dust. The place suddenly becomes quiet. The man being held by the wisps of smoke tries to hold in his grunts of pain in fear of being set ablaze.  The empress is breathing heavily now. Her breaths come out ragged because of her rage. Her reptilian like eyes focus on him once more and he gulps in fear. He was sure he was going to die today.

"Am going to ask you again. Why didn't you follow direct orders slave?" She asks in a sugary sweet voice that contradicted her current mood.

"Sir Jasper told me you had changed your mind and that I should take her there, " the man grunts out.

The woman freezes for a moment before flames erupt from her like an inferno and her shrieks are heard like pins over a chalkboard. The flames lick the mans legs in vengeance and he yells out in pain.

"JASPER!' The woman yells out in fury. The door to the cave like room opens leisurely without making a sound and a built man walks in confidently. His long jet black hair tied behind his head in a neat low bun. His cobalt blue eyes shimmering towards the woman in a bored manner but slightly narrowed with irritation. He has on a fitted black t-shirt with brown tight khakis that emphasis his thighs. A sapphire blue crystal hangs lazily from his neck, laying cozily on his sternum. His bisceps adorned with tattoos,  ripple with every steps he makes and his pouty pink lips are in a disapproved scowl. His tattoo sleeves are so realistic, they look like they are moving while he walks. He stands a few feet away from the furious woman, known as the empress. His cold blank stare on her.