Author's note

Am sorry I know this isn't an update but something has been keeping me up at night plaguing my mind and I just had to say it.
A black man by the name George Floyd was killed in cold blood on the 25th of May 2020 on a Monday by a white police office who had his knee at the back of his neck in broad day light. George kept pleading he couldn't breathe yet this white cruel man didn't lift his knee.
It pains me to see that someone can easily kill a man because they are not of the same colour. George was unarmed and wasn't resisting arrest yet he was killed pleading for his life and calling out to his late mother.
This police brutality has been going on for far too long and it has to stop! Please use your social media platforms to plead for George's murderer degree to be lifted. He got charged with third degree murder and manslaughter. But it wasn't a fucking accident. He knew what the fuck he was doing. The president of America is not condemning this act but appraising it and even had the guts to call the ones protesting thugs. He had the audacity to even say 'when the looting starts the shooting starts, 'he threatened to kill his citizens point blank and even added a thank you at the end of his statement. Vote the fucker out in November. He has ripped the band aid off on racism and now black people are killed in broad day light.
The autopsy they gave on George said that he had health issues and was not killed but died of natural causes. How the fuck did him pleading he couldn't breath to the psycho who had his knee at the back of his neck, natural causes. George had to feel himself fading away when he kept pleading, "I can't breath. My neck hurts. My stomach hurts. You're gonna kill me man, " he begged. He begged😭😭😭. He literally fucking begged to be given permission to stand but the white police officer, had the audacity to pocket his hand and kept sitting on his neck like he was watching an amusing movie.
He has robbed a family of a great man. An innocent man. Him being charged isn't enough. He needs to be convicted. As for the three officers who were also kneeling on George they also need to be convicted. Its even more bizzare that David, the white policeman, knew George for 17years yet he killed the poor man in cold blood. With no remorse whatsoever. I ask you beautiful, amazing readers to use your social media to spread the word and ask for justice.

#Blacklivesmatter.