꧁13꧂

4th October 1976

4th October 1976

My Roggie (That was really cute so that's how I'm addressing these from now on)

How about once we have both received a picture we call again? Then I can match a voice to a face. I honestly don't mind staying up late, especially not for you.

Tell Freddie I say g'day! Does he miss talking to my sister? I haven't confronted her about her homophobia yet, but I plan too. I didn't want to just before the Throwdown, as she'd find a way to insinuate to my parents I was bullying her, and they'd shout at me. I know that's a bit selfish, but they'd do it front of everyone, and I'm sick of being talked down by own parents all the time.

Speaking of the Throwdown, it was great fun thanks. Yes, we do have annual themes, this year we were cowboys/girls. Not very Australian! Charlotte got absolutely wasted, and being the sober one, I had to carry her all the way home and she threw up on my shoes. Something I'd rather forget.

I will get you down here, or should I say down under one day Rog. You'd love it here, so would Freddie probably.

Next time you'll hear from me will be on the phone, so see you there! Well, hear you there.
Hugs
Angel Ava xxx
P.S the picture in the envelope is me! Charlotte and I were attempting to recreate something of a sexy photoshoot. She ended up looking like sex on legs, but this was mine. Lots of love xxx

 Lots of love xxx

➪➪➪➪➪➪

11th October 1976

To my sexy angel

Oh.my.fucking.god.
You are a fucking goddess
Sorry for my French, I'm just shocked.
I knew you were going to be pretty (as your personality was so attractive I knew you just had to be) but I wasn't expecting that.
Scraping the ugly barrel? Ava, you're divine. I'm going to keep reminding you of that everyday now.

Now I'm even more scared to send mine. You're going to laugh at me I know it. Freddie chose this one, he said I looked "rather fetching" but he's gay as a flower, so I'm not sure if that's a compliment. I don't want to be attractive to men. You get my drift?

I asked him about Charlotte. He says she was nice and all, but that comment left him "with a bitter aftertaste." I doubt they'll talk again to be honest. Don't feel you need to confront her if it will cause family drama, I know all too well what that can do to a person. Freddie's over it mostly anyway.

Cowgirl huh? Bet you were a sexy cowgirl. Shame I didn't get to see that. Maybe one day I suppose.

I'm counting down the days until our call.
Hugs
Your Roggie xxx
P.S here I am, in all my ugly glory. Feel free to stop talking to me after this!

Exsqueeze me if Roger is ugly I am a piece of rotting fish then Also what arrived in the post would be the polaroid not the picture of a Polaroid U probably knew that but pfft I made it myself y'know and made it all 70's ish, go me!

Also what arrived in the post would be the polaroid not the picture of a Polaroid
U probably knew that but pfft
I made it myself y'know and made it all 70's ish, go me!