꧁18꧂

"Aw look at them they're so cute-"

"Shush Fred you'll wake them up!"

"Good, I'm fucking starving."

Ava hadn't even realised she'd fallen asleep until two familar voices bickered in her ear. She opened her eyes to find her sister and another male holding a polaroid camera. That had to be Freddie.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Freddie raised his eyebrow unconvincingly.

"I think thats what we should be asking you dear, his head is practically in your vagina!" Ava blushed visciously, noting the compramising position Roger had fallen asleep in.

"Leave him alone, he's just sleeping." A smirk played on Charlotte's lips.

"Did you guys fuck or what-" Ava gasped, throwing a pillow at her sisters face.

"No, fucking hell, he can probably hear you!" She felt movement on her lap, and was met with the tired but mischievous eyes of Roger.

"Only in my dreams." Yet again, Ava was left hot, while her sister laughed manically.

"We need to leave them alone again tonight Fred-" She rolled her eyes.

"Alright alright, lets just drop it. Who wants dinner?" Roger shot up, squealing loudly.

"Ooh me, me!"

"Definitely me. Charlotte has been telling me all about your famous chicken parmigiana. It sounds orgasmic!" Ava chuckled.

"It is, I've got my pleasure from that than most of the whores I've slept with!" She shook her head, removing Roger's arms from around her waist.

"Right, well, I'm gonna go start prepping for it-" He whimpered quietly, reattaching himself to the Aussie.

"No angel, don't leave me." Her heart melted.

"I'm not leaving, I'm only going to the kitchen."

"Can I come and watch?" She giggled.

"Course, I'll teach you how to make it!"

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

An hour later, the quadrat were sat around the table, tucking into bowls of chicken parmigiana.

"Ok, yep, I'm orgasming-"

"If you start moaning I'll throw water at you-" Freddie put his arms up in mock defence.

"Alright alright, but this is seriously good Ava. Char do you need her desperately, could we have her even if just for a few months-" Beside her, Roger gasped and turned to Charlotte with pleading eyes.

"Yes - please, can we keep her Charlotte pleaseeeee?" Her sister scoffed and shook her head,

"No way, then who would cook me dinner every night?" Ava stared at her incredulously.