Thank You.

wow. what a crazy ride that was.

first of all, i'd like to thank all of you. writing this book was a tough feat, and i could never have finished it without your constant support and love. that is something i will never forget.

to me, finishing this book is such a fulfilling accomplishment. there was something so satisfying about writing the words "the end" and really meaning it. to conclude this small world that i created, even though it lives on in my imagination, is surreal. and that's another thing i thank you all for: reading and becoming invested in this world that i pulled out of my mind one day while bored during a long car trip.

i'm not sure if anyone will care about these, but since i started the story, i've been compiling some "fun facts" about it, so i'll put those below.

FUN FACTS

i was inspired to write this story after driving by a tattoo parlor where i've gotten a few piercings. the parlor is a couple hours away from where i live, as it's located in the town where my sister attends university, and i was driving home from the town when i started developing the idea for this story.

originally, i was never going to finish this book. i stopped after chapter 5 because of mental health reasons, and i deleted wattpad for about a year until i decided to redownload it and see how my stories were doing. i was surprised to see that this story had gained 2k reads without me updating it at all, and i officially decided to continue it when someone commented that they wanted another update.

at first, this story was not going to be as depressing and deep as it is. i think my original plan had this book being decently short, and things would've happened much differently. for instance, instead of taegguk having their first kiss at the hospital, it would've been in jeongguk's tattoo parlor while they were drunk late at night. i don't remember what taehyung's "dark past" was in the first version of this book, but it definitely wasn't as intense.

i had a really long plan for the story, including detailed character arcs and potential conflict ideas, but i deleted the plan on accident. i wrote another, completely different plan after that because i forgot what i wrote in the first plan. sometimes i wonder how the story would've ended up had i not deleted the first plan.

this story was really hard for me to write at times. i have a severe anxiety disorder and OCD, and while writing the trigger warnings, i realized that this is a book i would normally avoid reading because of how triggering it was for me at times. however, i knew it would help me cope and expose me to my fears so i could become more acquainted with these topics.

here's the original cover for this book! this screenshot was taken on april 8, 2020, and we've really come a long way since then :')

thank you for 45k reads
(and 100k, as of july 19, 2020).

thank you for giving me a chance to share this world with you.

- n, with so much love.

🎉 You've finished reading ✔️ 𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 🎉